Author Topic: Neighbour’s feet story 4  (Read 1404 times)

Offline Harryjudge

Neighbour’s feet story 4
« on: August 19, 2021, 06:10:57 AM »

Neighbour’s story (part 6):
I was at my house’ terrace and saw sheena aunty on her’s. she waved at me and I waved back. Just after that I went downstairs and mom asked me to go to sheena aunty’s house as she needs some help. I went asap. When I reached there I saw she’s wearing the same clothes as before but has tied her saree in a different way (usually people do that when they are doing some hardwork). I asked what happened aunty? She said the maid hasn’t come today.. so she had to do all the household chores. I felt sorry for her. I offered to help her with what’s left and she was happy to hear that and said that’s why she called me. I asked what I need to do.. and she said follow me. We went into the storeroom where there were some shoe racks and a huge almirah. Aunty is 5’11” but that almirah was even a half a foot higher than her. She said this is the only room that’s left. So she said she’ll start cleaning the almirah and I can do one of the shoe racks. I got to work and it got completed pretty quickly as I just had to dust it and wipe it with a piece of cloth. I finished all the 3 racks and aunty was still doing the almirah. I asked what should I do next.. she thought a bit and said.. that she can’t bend and clean under the alimrah floor so maybe while she’s cleaning inside it I can lay on the floor and do that. I quickly agreed and went to lie on my stomach, to my amazement she didn’t even bother to move even half a step so assumed my position with great effort and precision on the floor between her and the almirah she was cleaning. I was pretty close to her beautiful size 8 feet in brown nail paint, which seemed freshly done. To match her toe nails she was wearing thong sandals with brown straps and blue soles. Her feet are really amazing and they smell really good too. So while I was lying there, she might have noticed me drooling over her feet, she moved her left foot near my face and gave a very slight kick on my forehead and asked me to get started with the work. I suddenly came out of my own world and face the other way to look under the almirah. It was really dark there I couldn’t see anything.. so I was just moving the cloth here and there. Suddenly I felt something touching my left cheek which was on the floor. I looked down and there was her left foot just at half an inch distance from my eyes. She might have not moved it far away after kicking me in the forehead. I stared at it for a few seconds and this time I think by accident she kicked me in my nose. But she didn’t even notice I guess. The aroma of her feet was intoxicating and I was really loving them being so close to my face. Again she raised her foot a little and this time it touched my lips. It stayed like that for a couple seconds and moved back on to the floor. I was moving the cloth under the almirah while looking at her feet for the whole 10 mins now. She then looked at me and asked if I was done? I said almost still looking at her foot, she this time took her right foot which was all the while touching the side of my chest, with the sole of her sandals pushed my face again to the almirah saying.. you could have finished much earlier if you hadn’t been distracted and giggled a bit. I replied well I can’t even see anything under there, so I though of looking at something interesting and what could be more interesting than your beautiful foot and bent my neck to look at her. She wa slooking really gorgeous from down there. With a huge smile on her face she said thankyou for saying that and then again put her right sandal on bent face and asked.. would you like to stare at the sole of my sandal or my foot? Choice is yours and giggled again while pushing it again towards the almirah. I replied by saying I could look at anything but under the almirah. She laghed and continued cleaning again. I was almost done but didn’t wanna give up the tremendous view I had, so close to my face. So kept moving my hand randomly while staring at her foot. I heard an unfamiliar voice and looked at my left to see who it was.. but I couldn’t as aunt’s feet and legs were blocking the view; but from the conversation it seemed like her maid. The maid asked about me, aunty explained everthing and she kind of bought it.. So aunty then suggested as long as she was here, why don’t she continue with the left over work. The maid agreed to that and aunty moved away from me giving me a small accidental nudge with the sole of her right sandal. Aunty went out of the room.. I was thinking of getting up and saying I was done.. but when I saw the maid’s feet I almost drooled. She had a huge size 10 feet with her nails painted black and and was wearing no sandals. Maybe she would have left them outside of the house. So I thought of spending a little more time there and acted like cleaning the already cleaned floor. She assumed almost the same position as aunty but her toes of the left foot were a bit on my chin that was resting on the floor. I was looking towards the door while cleaning and even she didn’t object.. maybe she was having fun too with a boy at her feet. She wasn’t still like aunt and moving with baby steps here and there while cleaning. So sometimes her toes would be on my chin sometime on my nose.. a few times touched my lips also and once her big toe almost bhagwaned on my eye but I closed it just in time and it rested on the eyelid for 10-15 seconds before she moved again. There was a bit of a pressure as well while it was on my eye. Her foot would have touched more than 50 times all over my face for different time stamps. After around 15 mins into the cleaning aunty walked in to check on us.. and just then she saw me with my lips touching her nail and just ignored. Aunty came closer to us and watching her coming towards us the maid moved a bit to her right towards my back.. and aunty came and stop with her right sandal sole half on my up turned cheek.. and her other sandal and toes pushing into my nose lips.. It was like.. my nose was squished between her foot sole and and sandal, and she was putting enormous weight on that as well.. aunty was explaing the maid and asking her to do it properly on the corners.. just then the maid replied that i am in her way and she can’t reach in the coreners.. then they both looked down at me with my face under aunty’s feet.. they both steped back a bit and aunty asked me if I was finished or not.. I wanted to push the limits and see what happens and said I still had some more work to do.. with that aunty moved a bit closer to me so her sandal was touching my nose now very lightly.. and started thinking I guess.. with that aunty asked can the maid stand on me and continue the work? I did not reply as I was shocked to even hear that.. she playfully pit her sandal on my lips and mashed them under the sole and asked again, but did not move her sandal for me to answer.. I tried to reply but could not move my lips and a wierd noice came out.. with that both aunty and the maid laughed.. after having a good laugh for a minute or 2 she removed the sandal from my lips and put just in from of my eyes.. while staring at them I answered that.. yes sure she can stand on me.. but let me lie on my back and she can stand on my chest bcz my right hand is tired from cleaning and I wanna use my left and now.. she said sure and I tured on my back.. with that I was facing upwards and saw them talking to each other about the cleaning stuff.. and moved my head again towards the aunty’s feet my nose touching the tip of her sandal.. and I was staring and cleaning while they were chatting with each other.. Just after a couple minutes the maid stepped onto my chest without any warning and I gasped for air.. being so close to my aunty’s feet I had to breath through the aroma of her feet.. she would have felt my breath on her toes but did not bother to notice. Maid was cleaning and moving all over on my chest stomach and neck as well. She would balance her weight mostly on either foot and the other would be much lighter.. once she had her left foot on my neck and put a lot of weight there and started having a conversation with the aunty about a random thing.. and not even cleaning.. but moved after about a minute or so.. I was yelping for air at that point but was feeling really wonderful being there... they were chit chatting all the while the maid was cleaning and suddenly I heard my aunt say.. give me the cloth let me show you what I am talking about.. saying that she put her left foot on my upturned face diagonally with her heel on the right side of my forehead her insole on my nose and the ball part of the sandal sole crushing my lips to my teeth.. it was so painfull and lovely at the same moment.. I was flabbergasted from her action of non caring about a human who’s almost 15, already has another woman standing on his chest full weight. She was cleaning and explaining the maid with all her weight on my foot which which was on the sandal which was crushing my face with its sole. She had her other foot in air as the maid did not move to give her space to put her foot.. with that after 2 minutes she came down in the floor and nothing.. she literally said nothing.. did not even adress this and continued conversing with the maid.. after around 10 minutes of maid moving on my body full length.. she had stepped on my face twice.. all this was happening and none of them cared even a single bit. Later I was tired and said I was done.. but the maid cut me mid sentence and said shushh.. and putting her sole on my lips saying she’s almost done.. I stayed quite and after the most painful 5 minuted of the whole experience, she got off me. They both were still chatting about something while I was gaining strength by laying there. After sometime they started moving out of the room and aunty said.. don’t forget to wash your face before you go home.. with that they both laughed.. I got up after a couple minutes and looked into the mirror.. my face was fully covered in mud marks and dust.. I even had aunty’s sandal sole’s pattern on my cheek.. I washed my face thoroughly and massged a bit to get rid of the pattern.. took me around 10 mins of massaging and went home and slept like a baby for the whole day.

Offline femaleworship

• ActiveUsers
Re: Neighbour’s feet story 4
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2021, 03:37:56 AM »
getting better

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19