Author Topic: Stranger to Mom’s friend  (Read 2533 times)

Offline Harryjudge

Stranger to Mom’s friend
« on: August 19, 2021, 12:17:13 PM »

Hello again everyone. As I said in my previous incident, I’ve moved to Noida (actually greater noida) and its been great. Having a company flat living alone in such big space is awesome. My life had been pretty usual with office work and all until I decided to go back home for a weekend. I had used this app “cla cla” which lets you put an AD for the empty seats in your car. I drive a Fortuner (7 seater suv) but thought of putting a max of 2 seats since I didn’t wanna travel with a lot of people. Now since I had used this app before when I had a sedan, It had the information of that car. Within 15 minutes I got a request for 2 seats for 2 ladies. One was somewhere around 40 years old and other was around 35 The 35 year old was named “Rekha” and 40 year old I still don’t know her name. Rekha kept calling her “Mam” so I’ll refer her the same way. So I got a request and then a call from Rekha who was talking to me about when I can come and pick them up at their place. I thought about it and was about to say that they’ll have to come halfway as their place is quite far in opposite direction of where we need to go. But then she said “Listen, call at least 2 hours before you want to leave. As mam is injured and it takes time to get her ready.” I though it would be rude to tell her to travel in a rikshaw if she’s injured so I just said “Yes Rekha, I’ll call you around 10 in the morning then and we’ll leave around 12.” She said “Ok” and cut the phone. Then around 20 mins later she pinged me the exact location of her place on whatsapp. I slept and woke up around 9 in the morning, got ready had breakfast and around 10 I called Rekha. She cut my call and I got a message from her saying “Come by 11, we’ll be ready.” I kept browsing internet and surfed on youtube for 15 minutes and then left for their place. It was a good 40 minute drive from my place due to all the traffic. I reached there around 11:10 and called Rekha to tell her I’m there at the location. She said to wait for sometime while they come out. I waited for around 10 minutes before I saw a girl “Rekha” rolling a lady “mam” on a wheelchair. I saw a small kid carrying 3 big bags - he looked like a well dreesed kid but sweating a lot due to this much burden.

I got out of the car to greet them and as when I reached them and introduced myself, Mam furiously looked towards Rekha and shouted “Does his car look like a fucking Sedan to you?”. I immediately realised it was my mistake so I jumped in to make things lighter saying “I thought of giving you guys an upgrade. I’m really sorry its not her fault.” Then mam looked at me and said “Shut up you driver! Go and keep these bags in the boot. Don’t utter a word until you are spoken to.”. I was shocked to hear this and was thinking and fumbling with words like “No.. you…. Misunderstood…. Not….. driver..” but couldn’t make a sentence. That’s when mam said “I asked you to shut your stupid mouth you moron! Go and do what is ordered to you. After you are done with the bags go and lie down on the road in front of that step for the backseat so I can use you to take a small step on your body before I take next step onto the step of the car.” I was shocked again to hear her say this. Was she thinking it was a normal thing for a person to do? Even if she thought I was a driver not the owner of the car she couldn’t ask me to be her step. Can she? It is not normal? Is it? I couldn’t move for a few seconds that’s when Rekha nudged me with her heel on my knee to get my attention and when I looked at her she clicked her fingers looking into my eyes. And pointed towards the kid who was still holding all the bags.

To give a picture about how they looked. Rekha was quite petite, cute and dark brown. She was wearing a black plain sleeveless shirt and blue jeans. On her feet she had white pencil heels. And mam was wearing a grey pant suit with black stilettos which looked very clean and new.

Now back to story, I collected all the bags from the kid and he ran towards the house. I opened the boot with much difficulty, I don’t know how that kid was even holding this much luggage. It couldn’t be his first time handling this much weight I thought while putting the stuff in and as when I was done organising all the stuff in boot I remembered about her asking me sorry “ordering” me to serve as her step on the dirty road in front of their house. At leaste it was in a remote location with not much houses and people around. But still I wasn’t sure if I should do this for her. I thought of speaking up again for myself about how I’m the owner and not a driver of the car. I went back to where they both were waiting for me near the back seat door of the car. Mam was still sitting there and Rekha standing there with her arms crossed both waiting for me. Just as when I was about to speak up mam said “Hurry up you slow moving ass. We are already late.” Just then Rekha opened the door of the car and once again clicked her fingers pointing towards the ground in front of where they were standing and sitting. I suddenly felt a kick in my stomach since my fetish pumped in. So I just obliged with them and laid on my chest in front of them offering them my back to stand on to get into my car’s seat.

I laid with my arms folded at elbows with my palms one on top of other on top of which my face, looking towards my left and towards their heels. My left elbow was almost in contact with Rekha’s left heel. After I was in position, Rekha picked her left heel up and put it in the gap which has been made between my face and arm. So now the toe of her heel was placed firmly over my nose and with it nudging into my forehead with each of her movement and crushing it under her sole into the concrete road sometimes. After Rekha was comfortable in her new position, she bent over towards mam and picked both her legs from her knees and put both her feet on my back. And then I felt mam trying to stand on my back by pushing her up using her arms’ strength also with Rekha pulling her up to help her. Once she was standing full weight she said “Ohh no.. no.. I need to sit down, let me down. Now!” And Rekha helped her back to her chair. I kept waiting by lying there and did not speak anything for the whole scene. Then when Rekha asked what happened, mam said “His back too wobbly for me to stand on with my heels on I think I need to be barefoot so I can balance myself on his back. Or maybe since yoir back is broader than your chest, you should roll over so I can stand on your chest as your back will wobble less. I’ll also remove my heels so I can balance better as it is a very small space to balance on.” Then they waited for me to roll over while mam keeping her foot on my back and also Rekha did not move from her position. I turned over with mam’s heels dragging across my body until her left heel was on my neck and her right heel on my chest. Now I laid with my arms still crossed and Rekha’s foot still in the same gap between my face and right arm this time. But now I had my face looking up. I was waiting for Rekha to pick mam’s foot up from my neck to put it on my chest or mam to ask her to do that but rather mam said “Hey I think if I stand on your neck and you put your lower jaw over my heel to cover it up I’ll heel more secure and since my heel will be on the ground it will be very easy even with my heels on.” And then I felt her weight coming and going for some seconds and then kept growing on my neck. She took quite a few seconds to completely stand on my neck full weight and by then I was completely out of breath! I was literally struggling and could feel my eyes popping out! I was panicking at that moment but couldn’t do anything about it. Only thing I could see was her grey pant running down on the right side of my face with it ending just above my nose. All I could think was how I could get her off me. But then As when I thought I was going to pass out I felt her weight lifting a bit from my stomach and increasing on my chest. I was in full conscience when mam had her full weight on my chest and now Rekha was lifting her leg from my neck to put it on the step of the car. Then she stepped off me and into the car after Rekha put her foot that was earlier on my chest into the car by keeping her heel on my upturned face for balance. I felt so degraded and humiliated but could do nothing. After mam was in the car Rekha stepped back onto the road and moved onto the other side of the car to sit behind the driver’s seat. I did not expect this to happen at all. I collected myself from the road went over to the driver side to get a water bottle to clean my face. But as when I grabbed the bottle, Rekha said “Could you lie down for me as well? Its a very big step for me as well as my jeans is really tight. I don’t think I’ll be able to directly step on the railing of the car. Please? Since you are already dirty, I wouldn’t have asked if I had not seen you do it for mam.” I had no choice but to agree and so I did lie in front of her she was happy and jumped onto my chest with both her heels. Opened the door and since she was too close she had to step on my face to move out of its way and then she took one step into the railing and other into the car before closing her door over me without even saying thanks or even acknowledging me there. Now I stood up again and washed my face with the water and my handkerchief. Once I was done I sat in the car and started the engine on and we were on our way. It was a 8 hour long journey. Once we had left the city and were on the highway, mam said “Hey what’s your name boy?” I said “Rohan mam” she said “Rohan can you recline the co passenger seat down so I can rest my feet on it?” I said “Sure, let me just stop the car.” She said “Oh no! Don’t stop the car. We are already very late due to you car upgrade nuisance. I don’t want you to get us more late than we already are. I think I’ll adjust with my legs on your arm rest. Just move your arm away and make room for me.” I moved my arm from my car’s armrest away so she could rest her legs. But she was injured. How could I refuse and be rude to her. Rekha picked her legs up to put them on the arm rest with her left leg on the armrest with her heel dangling and touching slightly on my leg. Now Rekha put her right leg crossed over her knees on top of her left leg which resulted in her right foot to dangle about an inch from my chest.

I drove for about an hour like that with her both heels slightly rubbing on my leg and chest simultaneously. I wasn’t even thinking about this anymore and it was feeling like a normal thing. Like it was normal for a stranger to use another person like a carpet first and now dangling their feet and heels near their chest and face. Now within one hour I had accidentally nudged her feet about 10-15 times when I had to change the gears. She noticed it and said “If its getting difficult for you to change gears, you can keep your arm on the armrest. I can adjust with using your shoulder as a footrest.” I said “No I think I’m ok you can keep using the armrest.” She kinda got a bit furious but now talking with a bit of attitude she said “I’m doing you a favour here by giving you your armrest back okay! Do you understand you dummy? It won’t be very easy for me to angle my legs in such a weird angle to put them on your shoulder or head but see I’m ready to adjust for you. Because I’m unlike you a good person. I want you to be comfortable so you can drive the car good!” She was mad! She was doing a favour on me? How!!?? How is she doing me a favour by keeping her feet on my shoulder? I had to get out of it. So I gathered some courage and said “Oh its not.. its because your heels might be dirty and they’ll be so close to my face so.. I don’t know!” She said now a bit calmly “Oh don’t worry about that. I won’t put my heels on your shoulder or head anyway. I’m gonna take them off, it will just be my clean feet. And I know they are clean as Rekha washed them before bed last night and I haven’t been bare feet at all today since then.” And without even waiting for my reply I could see Rekha in the back mirror already starting to pull mam’s legs towards her to remove her heels from her feet. Once she was done she lifted her left foot up from her ankle to put it on my shoulder which was now bare foot. As when she put it there, the last two of her toes grazed on my cheek and she kept them there before putting her other foot crossed at the ankle which because of being so close to my cheek was now complete covering the right side of my face. I could see her toes coming out from right side of my eye. I could not see anything on my right. Even if I had to see the rear view mirror of that side to take a turn I had to adjust my height a bit to move and move my right eye bit closer to the gaps between her big and second toe to see it. Once I was looking into the mirror as we had a truck coming over behind us at very fast speed and I wanted to give side to it. So I was constantly looking for about a minute or 2 from the gap in between her toes, when she actually moved her toes unknowingly while talking to Rekha not knowing at all how much she was impacting my driving by doing that. She stopped moving after 5 seconds and until I could adjust myself again to look from between her toes, we were very close to the truck and moved the car just in time to save us from crashing.

Her feet kept rubbing on my cheeks and sometimes she would clench her toes together which twice resulted them to clench when I had been looking through them to look at the rear view mirror. She said sorry the first time but for the second time she did not even acknowledge it and kept having her conversation with Rekha about something else. Within an hour, due to movement in the car her foot had moved down from my eyes to also on the right side of my lips. Now I just had her big toe which was still in my peripheral vision but all her other toes were over my lips. At that point she asked me if I wanted some chips and coke? I said yes and they pit some in other bag and gave me a can of coke to put in the front seat. As when I was about put one of the fries in my mouth it touched her toes and she said “Ewww, don’t put salt on my toes, they’ll itch… quickly take it off!!” And I didn’t know what to do so I just put her toes in mouth and licked the salt off them. She said “I think it would be good if I put my heels back on as that way you wouldn’t have to worry about not touching food on my feet. And you can eat freely and it won’t matter as the food will only touch the sole of my shoes and not my feet. So win for both of us.” And again I could feel Rekha pulling her feet away from my shoulder to put her heels on. She put her feet back on in the same position but this time which her heels on and the sole of her right heel now touching on my cheek and lips. And as she said “Each time I brought a food item to my lips it would have to touch the sole of her sandal first before it could in my mouth. Moreover every time I’ld move my lips to chew the food they’ll have to be rubbing up and down on the sole of her shoe. At first I could feet all the dirt coming in along with the chips after I took my First sip of coke I couldn’t feel any of the dirt coming with any bite after it. Which I thought would be because when I took the sip of the coke it would have also first poured on her sole and then would have went into my mouth washing all the dirt on her sandal sole along its path. I felt disgusted thinking about it. Eating and drinking from a stranger’s feet. Not even feet! Heer heel sole which god knows where have been put before it was on my face and food. I finished the snacks but she kept sitting with her heels on for another hour. And then without even mentioning it to me yet even ask about it, she ordered Rekha to put her left foot on my head and leave her right on my shoulder as she’s getting uncomfortable with crossing her feet. Rekha obliged with her command and did as told. But when she had her heel resting on my head, she said “Hey you boy, slouch down a bit on your seat so that the tip of the heel of my sandal is touching your head. As that would be more comfortable for you to hold my foot on your head so it won’t fall off it. Gosh! Everyone is so fucking dumb. Why do I have to tell everyone what to do to make their own lives easier.” I did as commanded and now her heel was poking into my head and it would hurt real bad as when I hit the breaks. She kept sitting in that position for about 2 hours, but she was correct about her foot not falling off my head for long. Then they said they think its a good time to stop for break and some food. They asked me to stop at a small motel they knew and had stopped before and was near only. We stopped there and again Rekha and mom both used me this time as their last step before they put their heels on the concrete road. This time Rekha got out first so she could help mam to get out as well. Rekha stepped on my face before stepping onto the road and also unknowingly she had put mam’s left heel also on my cheek and she had to step on my face as well to get off the vehicle. The motel owner actually recognised them and come to greet at the car when mam was standing on my face. She greeted the owner while standing on my face and the owner was standing with her flip flops real close to my lips and when mam actually hugged her she took her right foot up and put the front part of her flip flop on my nose and eyes to balance her weight while hugging her. They all went inside talking to each other without even acknowledging me. I don’t even think the owner saw me there even. As never once her eyes came down to look st me. And she would have at least asked about me if she had seen me. I am convinced she didn’t see me there. I cleaned my face again by going to the washroom and say Rekha coming out of ladies washroom to wash her hands. That’s when I though would be a good time to talk to her and tell her the truth and so I did. She was surprised to hear that I was the owner and not the driver. Actually she had booked the car and she thought its cab calling service. She apologised a lot to me and asked me not to complain against them about what all mam had done to me. I assured her I won’t but asked her to tell it to her mam so this can all be over. But she said “Ohh no!!! She’ll fire me!! Please !! You have to help me here. See almost half the trip is over. Please could you continue to be a driver and keep doing everything she ask for? Please!! I’m begging you! Please please!!”

I had to agree as she was almost crying. She was really happy after I said I’ll comply with her. She said “Thankyou very much! I’m really glad you agreed! I don’t wanna loose this job as I’ve 2 children to support alone.” I felt good about myself about being able to help this mother to support her family even if I have to endure this mad woman’s tantrums for some time. After the break we left and once again mam used my chest to step back into the car and when I thought I’ll not have to do the same for Rekha after our conversation. I was wrong. When I went over to my and her side she said “As I had used you earlier, I would have to use you again otherwise mam would think something is different. I don’t want her to find out so get down fast” and so I did. She again used my face to get into the car and closed the door over me without saying anything. As when I sat in my seat again I could again feel mam’s right heel on my shoulder and left on my head and I slouched down again to my previous position  and when I did that without her saying anything She said while tapping my right cheek with sole of her heel due to motion of the car “Good boy! You learn fast! That’s a good quality for a person like you. You people are born to serve for people like me. You agree to it or not but some people are inferior and some are superior. The earlier you know your place in life the better it is for you to live freely. And I can see that you are an inferior being and you know your place is under a superior being. One who can keep reminding you of your place every time you think you are better than what you actually are.” Hearing these words from someone is different than having someone who has their heels’ sole touching my lips saying these words strikes strong! But she did not end here she continued “Now look for an instance, I am handicapped but still somehow I’m having useless feet resting on your shoulder and head. I still have my heel’s sole touching your lips. You can’t even speak a word without rubbing you lips, which you use to kiss a person you love, on my dirty sandal sole which was only a few minutes ago on the dirty road. All I’m saying is its good to find a person who knows where he belongs without having to every time show them their place and force them to be under my heels. You are a good boy 🐶!”

I couldn’t utter even a single word as I knew she was correct. She had just stated facts. I was the one lying on the road in front of her, I’m the one who cleaned her sandal sole with his coke and eat up all the dirt from there. I’m the one thinking about all this with still her heel poking hard into my head and her other heels’ sole is touching my lips. There was silence for a long time before mam said “I think I want my heels off now boy!” She had ordered me to remove her heels rather than Rekha now. I did as told carefully removed her heel from her left foot first that was on my head, she asked me to keep it on my shoulder itself and cross her right foot over it after removing its heel. I did the same and now once again her right foot’s toes were emerging from the bottom and right side of my eye. I had to once again look from in between her toe gap. But this time when I put my eye at position which as always resulted in my nose touching the base of her toes, as when I breathed in I got a pungent cheesy kind of smell mixed with leather. That’s when I looked at her foot which was kinda sweaty and dirty and had bits of leather stuck all over her soles due to sweat and dirt. I did not mention it to her and kept breathing in her toes as when I had to look in the rear view mirror of other side. After about another hour or so mam said “Ohh boy! My feet are itching a lot. Quickly rub them on your beard until you find anything else to rub them with. Faster!! Its like hell under my right sole.” I grabbed her foot and started rubbing it across my beard thinking how she had manipulated me to do it myself rather than having someone else do it to me so I wouldn’t feel uncomfortable and out of control. She was smart for sure!! She knew how to control minds. Probably she was a psychologist or something. After about a minute she said “I think it would be easier if you just keep my feet back on your shoulder and keep rubbing you cheek on my sole so the itch won’t come back. I’ll tell you when to stop.” And so I did that for another 30 minutes before she asked me to stop as now she was sure the itch won’t come back. Now I could see that her sole was mostly clean but still had the same smell to it. I thought of mentioning it to her and believe me I gathered the courage to tell her but as if reading my mind she said “If you are smelling some leather and sweat, it would from my feet (you don’t say :D). It was really hot in that hotel and I have had my heels on for too long that I could feel the sweat getting collected at my soles. But I’m sure the smell would be fine as I mentioned earlier they can’t be dirty at all. It will just be my sweat smell which by the way since you rubbed your cheeks on my soles a few minutes ago would have transferred already. So I think you should be fine with my toes over your nose so you can breathe though them and that would be ok for you and would help me to air out my feet. So could you please keep my right foot’s toes over your nose now snd then keep switching feet after every 10 mins? Thanks” she said without waiting for a reply or any concern. She assumed and was sure that it is fine for me to have her sweaty feet on my face. Also she was sure I’d be fine with having to breath through her sweaty toes as it would help her to air them out. She’s amazing really. But I complied with her order again and put her right foot’s toes on my nose due to the covering over my nose I had breath harder and hence throw harder as well. Which mam noticed and said “Good boy! But you can relax you don’t have to push yourself extra hard for me.” I think explained it to her why I had to breath this way all she said is “Fine by me” and started watching outside towards the view.

This 40 year old woman sitting in the backseat of my SUV, used me as a step, a footrest, a scratching pad for her foot and now is using me as a blower for her feet while sitting relaxed in the cushioned seat which has all extra added amenities because that’s where my mom likes to sit while travelling with me. My mom also uses me my head, shoulders, face, neck and chest as her footrest but again she’s my mother. She has the right to do that to me. Even when she uses my teeth to scrape off any dirt or mud from her sandal soles before stepping into the clean car, she deserves that as she’s my mother. Even if rather than my mom using my face to rest her feet while travelling with me if she wanted me to stretch my tongue out so she could rest her heel on it and I had to hold it there I’d have tried my best to hold her foot’s weight just on my tongue. Why? Because she’s my Mother! She’s the one who gave birth to me she’s the one who gave me life. If she’s the one who gave me life so she has all the rights and deserves to treat me the way she pleases. I’m unspoken slave to her. As she gave me my life and so she deserves to take it away when she pleases. Otherwise she may use me the way she sees fit for her. But this woman, who is she to use my nose to air out my feet. But then the words she had said earlier about some beings being “inferior” to others kept running in my mind. That’s when I remembered I had pit her toes on my nose voluntarily, its not like she’s forced me into this position. So who am I to complain now? She has all the right to keep them there as I’m the one who put them there when she cannot even move them on her own anything other than her toes. I kept quiet and kept driving for another 2 hours myself switching her feet after every 10 mins as ordered. Later she asked to Rekha to get comfortable also and feel free to use my face if she wanted as she now wanted to sleep. So she said “I think I’m gonna sleep now for the rest of trip, Rekha I need you to slouch really down on the seat so I can comfortably rest my feet your breasts like I sleep at night. I know it will be difficult for you to slouch down with him sitting in front of you so what you can do is lift your legs up and keep your both feet on each of his shoulders for support.” So Rekha did as told and put her now bare feet on each of my shoulders. They were brown as her skin color and looked beautiful in the white painted toenails. I saw in the rear view mirror that mam was now lying with her legs bent at knees and one of her foot planted on Rekha’s face which she was kissing all over and other planted on her right boob pressing down on it. I could even see milk squeezing out of it as her black shirt had started gotten white near her toes. That’s when Rekha picked her left foot up to put it on my head and did the same with her right foot. Now she was pressing down on my head with both her feet and it was putting cramp in my neck as I had to support a lot of weight on my neck muscle. But I couldn’t do anything other than endure it. So that’s what I did for another 2-3 hours.

We were almost at the location. Mam asked Rekha to put her heel back on and put her feet back on my shoulders like before with her sole touching my lips. Rekha did it and she herself sat normally like before with her feet on floor. As when we were about to reach their building I found out they lived in the same society as did I. That’s when she asked and told me that she knows my mother and then said “Why did you not tell me you are not a driver. I would have never used you like this.” I said “I tried but you cut me off and since now I know you are my mother’s friend it is fine. You have all the right over me to use the way you please!” She said “Oh yes! That is right. Then I think you wouldn’t mind Rekha here also resting her feet on your other shoulder while having her heel’s sole pressing on left side of your face when we enter the society? Since you live in the same area, the guard might recognise you and your face looks horrible due to all the dirt and mud on it. I think it would be best if we both put our heels around your face to completely cover it so the guards won’t recognise you. I also knew my face looked horrible and she was right. Anyone could recognise me here. Not even the guards even our neighbours. So I said “Hey mam, could you and Rekha please do me a favour and keep your feet on and around my face until we reach your place so that no one can recognise me?” They agreed and Rekha put her legs on my left shoulder now her feet enclosed in heels were touching the window of the car. Her heels were pressing hard on the glass that I knew they would go out of it as when I roll down the window to talk to the guard. And as expected since my car has black tinted windows the guard was too close to the window as when I rolled down my glass to tell him my name and address for drop, Rekha’s heels’ soles hit him hard on his face and he suddenly backed off. I could see his face bleeding due to the kick. That’s when the other guard came to make the entry but as when he came close and was about 1 cm from Rekha’s heel soles mam said “Hey you idiot. Is that other idiot friend of yours ok? You guys should be fired for getting the soles of my caretaker’s heels dirty with your filthy lowly blood. Come on now lick that dirty blood of her soles you moron! Fast before you let us in without an entry.” He was terrified and probably had recognised her that she lives in the same society and said “Oh mam its you! Sorry mam, I’ll let you in now itself.” and without single concern on his face started furiously licking her sole cleaning all the spilled blood in just 1 minute. Then he opened the gate, I rolled the windows back up again and went to her place. She asked me to wait at another place before her house and that was the house of one of her friends. She told me this lady also knew me and my mother so it would be great if for the rest of the drive I let Rekha drive so I can be hidden from everyone they might see or meet on their way home by lying on the floor of the back seat under feet. So no one could look at my face. I did as told and Rekha drove to 3 different places before they reached their place and used me to step off the car for the last time of this journey. I collected their luggage from the boot, took it in their house which was very similar to our house. Layout of all the houses is almost same here in this society. When I reached inside Rekha offered me glass of water before saying goodbye and paying me for the ride including a 300% tip. It was never about the money for any of us yet still I did not refuse it, took and said final good byes to both by kissing their heels once more before leaving for my place to serve my mother now for the remaining weekend.

Offline Iamtheslaveboy

• Email
Re: Stranger to Mom’s friend
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2021, 10:28:03 AM »
Brother your stories are top notch.
Loved your work.
Please do other stories except mom son Because it's already kinda unacceptable that a mom uses her son as a mat I mean not realistic enough.
I'm not against your ideas and yes it's a story where anything could happen.
Please write more stories with young mistress/goddess and kid/old man/grandparents etc.
Involve some kicking hard punishment.
Love you work

Offline femaleworship

• ActiveUsers
Re: Stranger to Mom’s friend
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2021, 03:18:14 AM »
nice

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19