Author Topic: Lady police rulez - Thrown in the lock-up  (Read 3218 times)

Offline cmc1000

• Email
Lady police rulez - Thrown in the lock-up
« on: August 25, 2021, 04:03:00 AM »

Just to be clear, this is a work of Fiction ....

Thrust into the police station by the scruff of my neck by the burly policeman, the first thought that crossed my mind was “what a hen-house!”. Government policy launched almost a decade back aimed at making the police more citizen friendly and equitable had gradually led to a preponderance of women in the force, especially at officer and higher levels. However times had changed again since then. Madame prime minister with her hardline rhetoric had made it clear that she wants the force to go back to the form it was originally conceived in by the British during their rule. The largest, fiercest and most well equipped goonda gang in town that imposes the will of her government. Hard boots that trample all opposition into the dust; except that these days you are more likely to find well manicured, pretty feet with anklets inside those boots. While the feet inside were silky, soft and smooth, the boots were still hard and unforgiving. The hearts and minds that guided those boots were so enamored with the words of the strong woman at the very top and so filled with a sense of purpose to cleanse the country of all its ills, that mercy, pity and forgiveness were much harder to find these days than when men were in charge.

Things had changed inside the main hall of the police station as well. The rectangular open office used to have a grid of tables and chairs where policemen could do their paperwork in their assigned spots. Entering from the door on the south-east corner of the hall, to the left were three lockups on the south side of the hall. There was one more to the right on the eastern wall. Seven desks were arranged in an open semi-circle facing the lockups on the south side. The assistant sub-inspector (ASI) sat at the table on the head of the semicircle with three constables to either side. All seven of them were women; prompting the hen-house remark when I came in. Only five were at their desks when I was thrust into the station hall. The northwest corner of the room had one more lockup and next to it, in the space left over by the semi-circle were two other desks arranged in a line in what seemed like the remnant of the original square grid. On one sat an elderly man, who looked like the head constable and the other desk seemed to belong to the fat guy who came to pick me up. The police vehicle driver’s desk was right at the entrance to the hall itself. The driver was a sharp young thing; almost a girl and not quite a woman. She had gone right to her desk and sat down as soon as I was brought in. The sub-inspector’s room was through a door on my right located at the northeast corner of the hall. Above the saloon type double-doors on the SI’s room the name-board read, Shilpa Iyer IPS.

The fat policeman removed my hand-cuffs and pushed me into the center of the semi-circle. He immediately went into the SI’s room, perhaps to report that her quarry had been captured. ASI Bhanupriya was talking on her phone, leaning back on her comfortable office chair. She took a quick glance at me through the corner of her beautiful eyes and continued talking looking away. I took in the divine form in front of me. She must be at least 5 foot 6 inches tall, I surmised. Lanky but fit and in her late twenties at most. Dressed sharply in her khaki uniform. Long hair, slightly darkish complexion with absolutely beautiful eyes and lips on a longish oval face. None of the five beauties sitting in a semicircle around me seemed to even acknowledge my presence for quite a long time. Standing there uncomfortably, with five women of authority around me, I was squirming inside. After settling down eventually I went through the name-boards on each desk. Divya Menon, on my left, was not at her seat. Reshmi Mathew, next up the semicircle, seemed engrossed with her phone, apparently playing some game on it. Constable Deepthi Joseph was working on her government-issued laptop with a stern look on her face seated immediately to the left of ASI Bhanu. This completed the left side of the semicircle. On the top of it, of course was the gorgeous ASI. To the right of her desk was a heavy-set, round faced constable in her early forties. Her skin was milky white and her face seemed pleasant. The name board read Constable Sajeena Iqbal. The next desk to the right had the tag Himani Thakur on it but she was not there. On the right-most edge of the semi-circle was Snigdha Sharma, a typical north Indian girl, fair, slim and looking sharp. She had a mean expression on her face and seemed to shoot bullets out of her eyes when I turned around to the right to see the name board on her desk.

I started looking around and noticing a few more things. Behind me on the south side, two out of the three lockups were occupied. Two guys were in one of them, and another man in the second one. I recognized the man in the second lockup from the protest march that I was part of yesterday. All of them were stripped down to their underwear only and were all squatting on the cold hard floor or lying down, maybe in a desperate attempt to hide their nakedness from the full view of the seven women constables. I could see the reason behind the semi-circular arrangement. To make a man squirm like me when pushed into the middle. To suck all dignity from him when in the lockup being fully exposed to the gaze of all seven women all the time. There was a woman in the lockup behind the semi-circle but the two policemen in the room sat sideways, not facing the door unlike the seven women who had ringside views of whatever happened in the three on the south side.

A kid, barely fifteen came in with a tray carrying tea and snacks presumably from the tea stall just outside. He was wearing torn old shorts and a dirty old T-shirt. He carefully placed a cup of tea on each of the seven desks and offered the snacks from the tray to each. He seemed very scared at each step, hands almost trembling while placing the little piece of card as cover on each tea-cup in case the constable did not take it immediately. He successfully made it through the seven desks and was almost out of the woods, it seemed, when the card he had just placed to cover constable Snigdha’s tea flew off in a breeze and fell on the floor. Balancing the tray with two more cups of tea and some snack-crumbs on it on his left hand, he bent his knees, searched around on the floor with his right hand, picked up the card and placed it back on the teacup on constable Snigdha’s table. The constable who was writing something, looked up and gave the boy a cold hard stare. He froze like a deer caught in headlamps and quickly removed both the card and the teacup. He took another cup from the tray and a new card and placed both on the table covering the tea with the card. Instinctively he glanced over at the elderly head-constable in the corner of the room who was watching the proceedings. He gave a slight nod and the boy seemed relieved.  The teacup that he had covered with the card that hit the floor was given to the head constable who took a sip right away without asking for the covering card at all. Whatever crumbs remained of the snacks were placed on the fat policeman’s desk without the head-constable taking any.

All seven desks around me had at least one visitor chair each on the inside of the semi-circle. None of them were offered to me though. Through the small gap below these hardwood chairs and then through the gap below the modesty panels of the desk I could see parts of the legs and boots of the seated policewomen. Brown boots for ASI Bhanu and black ones for the other. All with unforgiving hard soles, and all going up till their ankles. All were wearing Khaki socks except the lanky ASI whose while sport socks I spotted through the gaps. I noticed some movement on the other side desk in the space between the ASI and constable Sajeena. Through the vertical gap between the two desks I saw another young boy, again not more than seventeen, mopping the floor. He did not have a modern mop with a long stick but was still doing it the old fashioned way, crawling on all fours, with a wet cloth on the floor for the mop. I could not see clearly but it appeared to me that when he got to the spot between the ASI’s desk and chair, Bhanu, who was still on the phone, lifted one boot and placed it on the rolling base of her chair, while the other boot, she just seemed to casually lift it and rest it on the boys back as he toiled beneath her chair and table. He did that part quickly and moved on to the space between the ASI’s desk and constable Deepthi’s desk and I could not see him anymore.

Just then, the double doors of the SI’s room were flung open. A man in civil attire - maybe an accountant - held the doors open and SI Shilpa along with constables Himani and Divya who were missing from the my semi-circle of misery walked out. The fat policeman who had gone in to report my capture also scurried out behind them in a hurry. The man who had held the door open, retreated quickly back into the SI’s cabin. Gorgeous hardly begins to describe SI, Shilpa who looked not a day older than 35. Add to that the crisp uniform, polished brown boots, commanding demeanor and the confident countenance and words become completely useless in describing her. Given my weakness for submitting to powerful women, I would have voluntarily fallen at her feet if I had seen her in a different context where political ideology was not propping my spine up and keeping my head high. While walking quickly out of the station, she shot a glance at me and I overheard her mentioning to constable Himani “no visible damage”. Himani came back to her desk while Divya and the fat guy left with the SI. The driver girl had already grabbed her cap and sprung out of the station door when she saw SI Shilpa walk out of the room. 

When the SI came out ASI Bhanu had quickly put her phone down and stood up. So did all the other police personnel. They all sat back down including constable Himani and the doe-eyed ASI turned her attention to me, slightly irritated that she had to end her phone call abruptly.

“Your name”, she asked in a firm and commanding voice, looking straight at me. I stated my name.

“You were at the march yesterday, weren’t you?”. I nodded my head without saying anything. “Fuckign anti-nationals” she said under her breath.

“Sajeena, take down his details” the ASI commanded. Constable Sajeena looked up at me with her milky white moon face and started asking me questions about myself, my address, parents names, caste, religion and so on at a very governmental pace. ASI Bhanu opened her laptop in the meantime and was busy doing something else and so were the others while this process went on for around 15 minutes. Finally Sajeena stopped typing up my life history with her plump fingers, looked to her right at the ASI and asked “What charges do I book him under?”

The name of the dreaded, draconian, anti-terrorism law coming out of ASI Bhanu’s mouth came as a shock to me. She was looking straight at me when she said the name that allows them to hold me without bail or hearing for a year or more and afterwards would literally hang over my head for a very long time. I protested instinctively… “What the… I only marched for a just cause… I did nothing illegal, you can’t charge me with that… I need my lawyer…”

“Shut the fuck up, you comrade scum… we decide what you are charged with… After shouting all that horrid things about our dear prime-minister yesterday, the bastard wants a lawyer. I will show you what the law is… just hold on” ASI Bhanu shouted at me threateningly. I was too scared to say anything more.

“Any other charges?” Sajeena asked. “Use your imagination” replied the ASI. Sajeena again started typing and this went on for another ten minutes. She then started reading the list of charges she had typed up. A long list that could confine me to jail for a very long time if they could get it to stick. I thought that was it when constable Deepthi suggested adding another charge. She worded it so cleverly that I understood that it might be hard to get out of that one. Reshmi, without looking up from the game she was playing on her phone, chimed in with two more frivolous charges that were still going to cost me to defend against. Curiously, out of the corner of my eye, I saw her put down her phone while Sajeena was typing all that up. She then reached over to a draw in her desk and put on a pair of latex surgical gloves.

“Okay, Shilpa madam can decide if this is enough” said ASI Bhanu, closing the discussion.

“Now, take your clothes off… strip down to your underwear” commanded Bhanu.

“What?, right here?” I asked incredulously.

“Yes, strip! Right here you scum” she said.

I hesitated. “Do it quickly and don’t test me” ASI Bhanu said menacingly.

I gathered up my courage and stood my ground without complying. But I felt a presence behind me and saw constable Reshmi wearing latex gloves right behind me, holding her baton in one hand. She raised the baton and was about to let one rip on my back when Himani said, “Madam wants no visible marks”. “Fuck” whispered Reshmi obviously dissapointed at not getting a chance to flog my back with her long stick.

Reshmi thrust her baton up my shirt from behind and with the back of my neck as fulcrum, levered it out from the bottom end. The bottom part of my shirt tightened against my stomach. With a quick move, she pulled the baton towards her, ripping the bottom three buttons of my shirt.

“Okay… okay…, just a moment” I said and removed the remaining two top buttons of the shirt and I let the shirt fall to the ground. I still had a white T-shirt underneath the shirt. Constable Reshmi stepped around me and thrust the tip of her baton on my chin and said menacingly. “Take that off now!”. I compiled quickly since I had no other choice. I saw that she was stepping on the shirt that I had dropped on the floor. After the T-shirt had gone she stepped back a bit and prodded the clasp of my belt with her baton and said. “Off with that”. She then deliberately prodded the area just below the belt with a smirk on her pretty lips. Constable Snighdha off to my right laughed. A slightly annoying kind of laugh.

While undoing my belt and pant buckle, I looked over at the head constable for some help, man-to-man. He quickly averted his gaze before catching my eye and I knew he was powerless. I let my pants drop in front of the six women who all appeared to be now looking straight at my groin. “The comrade is wearing Jockey… no principles there... “ Deepthi remarked snidely. Indeed I had Jockey brand boxers on and the implication was clear. I should not have embraced a product made by a multinational so close to my skin!

Reshmi looked at me head to toe and almost naked before her, I cringed. I stepped out of the pants leaving them on the floor. “Take those off”, Reshmi said, brushing my worn out slippers with the toe of her black boot. I stepped out of the footwear. “Now pick them up” she commanded. I picked up the clothes and slippers. “Follow me” she said and walked towards the lockup that had the other guy from the march already inside. I was told to deposit my clothes in a box next to the lockup door and constable Reshmi opened the lock on the door with a key that I noticed she had in her hand all along.

The lockup door opened outwards. Constable Reshmi held it open and I walked in. I expected her to close the door behind me but with a sinking feeling I realized she had followed me into the room with her baton in hand. The other guy in the room saw her enter. He cringed and retreated further to the corner he was already in, curled up in fetal position. I stopped a couple of feet away from the back wall and turned around only to see that Deepthi, Himani and ASI Bhanu had all entered the room. Resmi stepped off to the left side, close to the man on the floor and rested the tip of her baton on his prostate body. He flinched when the baton touched his shoulder.

“For the things you said about madam prime minister yesterday, I should beat the living daylights out of you two fucking scumbags” Bhanu said, walking right up to me, her face barely an inch from mine. Droplets of her spit fell on my face and I instinctively raised my hand to wipe it off.

“What the fuck! How dare you raise your hand at me?” she said. I mumbled an explanation saying I meant no harm. “Don’t you dare speak to me you son of a bitch” the ASI snapped. She slapped me sharply across the face and was about to punch me in the gut when Himani made a noise clearing her throat. Bhanu withdrew her clenched fist and spun around to face Himani.

“What exactly did Shilpa mam say?”

“No visible damage”, replied Himani.

So “invisible damage is fine” Bhanu said cheekily and glanced over at Reshmi who let out a yelp and screamed “Yay, boxer twist…”

Bhanu, who now had her back to me must have beckoned to Deepthi and Himani. The two of them moved forward in one coordinated motion and grabbed me by both my arms and shoulders. Deepthi grabbed my right forearm and right shoulder while Himani grabbed my left forearm and shoulder. They then pushed me violently backwards so that my back crashed on to the wall behind. I was shaken and startled and before I could regain my wits, the two arms holding my shoulders moved up to the base of my neck and pushed down hard. At the same time, in one swift move, both Deepthi and Himani shifted their respective weights to one leg each and with the free one they both knocked one leg each of mine from below me. I crashed down on the floor on my butt and was now propped up with my back against the wall. The grips on my forearms swung them up and pinned my arms against the wall above my head. My legs were splayed wide on the floor and before I could bring them together, a boot each was placed firmly on my two knees with the constables shifting their weights on to those boots expertly and in no time pinning my legs.

In the meantime Reshmi had thrown down her baton on the face of the guy on the floor and had swiftly moved towards me. With both her gloved hands, she grabbed the front elastic strap of my Jockey boxer shorts and pulled them up and out like giving a wedgie but not quite. ASI Bhanu had also stepped forward at the same time and through the hole that was opened up in my boxers by Reshmi’s pulling, she thrust her right boot inside. Reshmi let go of the strap as soon as the boot was in and she stepped back. Now my cock and balls were trapped inside the boxers along with ASI Bhanu’s brown right boot. It was probably much worse than getting stuck with a wolverine inside a tight hole! Bhanu stomped down and twisted her boot violently and viciously multiple times crushing and shredding my cock and balls to a pulp. None of the action or damage was “visible” since it was happening inside the boxers.

She yanked out her boot just as quickly as it went in, catching me lightly on my nose with her knee on the way out.

All this was over in an instant and only after the deed was done did the tsunami of pain wash over me, hitting me like a sledgehammer. Deepthi and Himani took their boots off my knees and let go of my arms. Himani stepped forward while Deepthi stayed where she was.  I screamed in agony and fell to my right, my face bhagwaning on the left boot of constable Deepthi who was still behind me. She pulled her boot from beneath my face and casually rested it on  the side of my face that was now right below her.

My eyes must have popped out and I must have screamed so loud that all four of them were laughing hard for the better part of a minute. I had stars dancing all around me and waves of darkness washing over me all at once in unbearable agony. I don't even remember whether constable Deepthi just stepped on my face and walked off or she stepped over it. Even through the pain I still did notice the gentle, seductive lilt of ASI Bhanu’s laughter. Reshmi quickly sprung to her right on the way out to pick up her baton that was lying on the other guy. She raised her boot as if to kick him and he cringed. She laughed again and bent down to pick up her stick without carrying through with the threat of stomping the other guy.

All four were almost at the door when ASI Bhanu turned to Reshmi and said,

“Poor baby, only boxer pulling action today…”

Reshmi paused for a second and spun around. Before the other three could say anything she took two quick steps towards me and swung her right leg hard. The hard toe of her leather boot connected precisely with my belly button and I was literally thrown back against the wall like a football.

Laughter all around once more… the waves of darkness coming over me congealed into one thick wall and swept over me. The laughter faded and all the stars went out, engulfed by the all pervading darkness that fell over me in merciful unconsciousness.

Offline femaleworship

• ActiveUsers
Re: Lady police rulez - Thrown in the lock-up
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2021, 03:20:17 AM »
nice

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19