Author Topic: Neighbour’s feet story 6  (Read 1361 times)

Offline Harryjudge

Neighbour’s feet story 6
« on: August 19, 2021, 06:14:20 AM »

Neighbours’ story part 8

It was a Sunday of month of June. I was lazily lounging in the living room of my house. No one was home except me. My family had went to my uncle’s birthday party and would be back by night only. I had the whole place to myself, but it wasn’t like I was too excited for that, rather I was a bit sad that I couldn’t leave my place even to go out to play with my friends until my family is back.

It was 2:30 in the afternoon and I got a call from my neighbour (Sheena Aunty’s Son) asking me weather I could come out and play cricket with him. But I explained my situation to him and told him that I’ll join him tomorrow. After maybe 10-15 mins, Sheena aunty came to my place, she did not ring any bell or anything just came inside the living room where I was sitting and said hello to me. I instantly jumped from my seat, being excited to see her, I said her hello and asked her to have a seat. She sat at couch I was sitting on exactly on the spot I was sitting on earlier. As just I was about to go to other couch opposite to one where she was sitting, she clicked her fingers to get my attention, just as when I saw her, she was typing something on her phone and without even looking at me she pointed out of the room and said “bring the weighing scale here”. It wasn’t a request where I had an option to say no or anything. It was an order. She expected it to be taken seriously and completed without any further delay or questions. I said “yes ma’am” and went out of the room. I don’t know what she thought of me saying that, but when I returned with the scale, she was still looking at something on her mobile.

I put the scale exactly 1 foot away on the floor from where her feet were. She saw me bowing there in front of her, I think I heard her giggle very slowly and then she said “Hey while you are down there, could you remove my shoes for me? Thanks!” and started looking at the mobile again. Again this might seem like a request but wasn’t because she had already said thanks expecting me to finish it as well without any queries. Just as when I opened the laces of her right shoe, she exclaimed! “Wow, finally done with this email. Office work is too boring and exhausting.” Then she lifted her shoed foot with laces open up towards my face crossed it and put it on top of my head, started loosening the laces and using my head’s opposite side as the support, she pulled her foot out of the shoe revealing her white ankle sock and let it drop just near my face. The smell was very pleasant from her shoe, like a perfume or something. Then she let her right socked foot rest on the back of my head while she asked me to remove her left shoe for her. I couldn’t think straight at this point and just kept following whatever orders I was getting from her. Just as when I opened the left shoe’s laces and loosened them, she pulled her foot out of it which due to my face being so close to top of her foot, brushed against my lips, nose, eyes and forehead until it settled beside its companion on top of my head. I was shocked, was she planning to use me as a footrest here? She was dressed in a tracksuit with sports shoes, why was she dressed like that? Was she going for a jog? This did seem like the time she usually goes. How long was she planning to relax in our living room with her socked feet resting lazily on top of my head, while I was bowing down at her heet in front of her? The pain on my neck was immense! I couldn’t take it anymore and started lowering my face to the floor so I could rest my forehead on the carpet, that way I’ll be able to support her legs’ weight on my head for longer. Just as when my forehead touched the floor she crossed her feet at the ankle and put her left foot on top of the right one. I was thankful of having thought earlier and resting my head on the floor, otherwise if I hadn’t, this move of hers would have forced my forehead to hit the floor with a bang!

She started talking about her job and how annoying it is to work with handling home as well by side. It was like it is a very normal thing to have someone bowing in front of you while you are using them as a footstool and having a normal conversation. I was doing “hmms and umphhs” due to my position and also because I did not know how to respond. Then suddenly she lifted both her feet off my head, stood up near my face, her socked toes of both feet touching my nose and lips on the carpet. She stepped over my head onto the machine and asked me how much is it? I backed from my position to look at the scale and replied 58 kgs to her. She said no.. get a closer look, I need it upto 2 decimal points. Now this wasn’t easy as it was an analogue scale and not digital. I told it to her and she said I can spend some time calculating, she’s in no hurry! She kept standing there and I kept looking at the scale, at one point she lifted her right socked foot and hit on top of my head with it, to push me down towards the scale saying.. “focus on the machine more and less on my feet, you naughty boy” I wasn’t looking at her feet! Why did she say it? Why did she think I would be looking at her foot? Why would anyone? I didn’t know, and continued with my task, now with my nose, lips and left eyelash touching her left socked toenails. I spent maybe 2-3 mins to get the value correct, it was 58.04 kgs. She stepped back and sat back on the couch and asked me to come forward a bit, and slammed her both feet again on my head which I now knew to keep on the carpet itself from the beginning. Still the thump hurt for a few minutes.

After maybe 10 more mins she shifted a bit while still talking about her job, grabbed on to her left shoe, put it on my head and used my head as a step to put her foot in it she applied pressures in intervals of time, maybe settling her foot inside the shoe and then tying the laces still while keeping it there. Then without even removing the left shoe from my face, she grabbed her right shoe as well and repeated the same procedure with that one as well. When she had both her shoes on, still keeping her left shoe on my head and putting her right shoe on the floor touching left side of my face with the toe, she stood up balancing the weight on her right shoe that was on the carpet. She was still saying something about her boss, I couldn’t pay attention to that. Still while talking she started applying more and more pressure on my head with her left shoe, I thought of turning it to the side, instinctively I moved my face to my left (big mistake) and just as when I did it, dues to pressure on my head it banged onto the carpet and squeezed between her right shoe that was now partially on top of my nose and lips (which were parted open and her toe and some of the sole was touching my teeth and tongue) and her left shoe that was still putting more pressure on top of my head, Just as when I thought My head was going to expbhagwan due to the squeezing. The right shoe went up scratching and pulling my teeth, tongue and part of my eyelashes and finally rested beside the left one on my head. She was now standing on my head and talking about the office! This lady is different lol! If she could do this to a kid, who is of her own’s age, then think what she would do with a grown man!

She said “Hey you look so small and cute down there. i think you love it too!” While standing with full weight on her left foot again and tapping her right shoe hardly on the side of my face. She continued “Ok then see you after the jog!” stepped off my face and went out of the door without saying anything else leaving me there wondering what will happen when she’ll be back!

Offline femaleworship

• ActiveUsers
Re: Neighbour’s feet story 6
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2021, 03:39:51 AM »
getting hotter

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19