Author Topic: Neighbour’s feet story 11  (Read 1865 times)

Offline Harryjudge

Neighbour’s feet story 11
« on: August 19, 2021, 06:22:48 AM »

Hello everyone. As I told you guys earlier I was very busy with shifting and stuff. So to give a brief of last month I got placed in some MNC. Because of same now I’ve shifted to Noida. I’m renting a 2bhk apartment here since its a well paying job. So due to all the formalities of the company and new flat I had been really busy and couldn’t write anything at all.

But today since I got my first free weekend after a month. Here’s an incident which happened in 7th standard so I was about 10 at the time. As I told you earlier me and Sheena aunty’s son are of same age, we used to study together for school. Sometimes we’d sit in our drawing room sometimes in their lobby. This particular time we were sitting in their drawing room on the carpet in front of a single seat couch. Earlier Sheena aunty’s son (Rahul) was sitting on that couch and I in the floor. While I was bowing down on the floor writing something in my notebook, Rahul casually rested his both feet on my back crossing her left foot over his right with his right heel resting in the center of my shoulder blades. I don’t like boys feet but at the same moment I saw Sheena aunty come out of her bedroom towards us. So I did not say anything and let him rest his feet on back just to lure Sheena aunty into same. She came in the room and started talking to Rahul not even noticing me almost lying on the floor being used as a footrest by her son. She kept coming closer to where we were sitting while talking to him and she came to stand just an inch from my face which was almost touching the floor due to my uncomfortable position. They both had a good 5 minute conversation Rahul all the time not moving and just sitting there and she also did not move much other than just one time bringing her foot out of her heels saying “Sorry my foot is itching and since you are already there..” and she rubbed her right foot’s sole on the back of my head for a minute and then rested it there until she was ready to leave. She put her foot back in used my left cheek that was exposed to her feet to adjust her foot in her heels and went away. I let Rahul use me as footstool for another 10-15 minutes before I made an excuse of going to washroom.

After I came back I saw Rahul also now sitting on the floor exactly where I had been sitting and Sheena aunty now sitting on the couch resting her legs on the edge of the glass table her feet hanging over it. She looked very uncomfortable as she had to angle her body 45 degree to her left to reach the table. I went there and sat in front of Rahul who was actually sitting just in front of Sheena aunty. She was still wearing her heels. As when I sat down there she said “Hey Rohan, go and fetch my house slippers from the main door.” without even looking away from her ipad. I stood up and went to get those for her, when I came back I saw Sheena aunty now sitting with her right leg crossed over her left knee. And due to Rahul’s position her foot was dangling only a few inches above his head. When she saw me come in, she brought her foot down onto his head and said “Don’t move!” and Rahul did not! She casually rested her foot there and looked towards me and then her heel resting on her son’a head. I understood what she wanted and went to kneel down beside Rahul and started untying her heel. When I did I lifted her foot very slowly and softly to slide the heel out from under her sole. She let me do that but just when the heel was out, she forced her foot back to his head and started wiping it there saying “Sorry son but there’s a lot of gunk and sweat on the sole and in between my toes. I hope you don’t mind me using your hair to clean them off?” She sounded very calm and asked very cutely. And as I expected Rahul couldn’t refuse her and just said “Oh ohkay mom, if you want to.” She wiped her sole good and also rubbed her toes good on his head before she rested her foot on her heel straight up toes facing the ceiling for me to put her flip flop on. I put her slipper on and she recrossed her legs now resting her sandal sole on my notebook on the floor and crossing her other foot over her knee now and saying “Move over under my foot Rahul please? Make sure you keep your head under my foot so it has a good support.” very casually without even looking up from her screen. She was giving him instructions of placing his head under her feet so she can rest and clean her feet like it was a normal thing for a mom to do. He also obliged like it was a very common and natural ask from a son. I undid her other heel and she repeated the same process for cleaning her sole before I put her flip flop on.

She uncrossed her legs again now placing both her feet on the floor in front of her saying “now you both and can get back to studying. Don’t mind my feet since I’m not comfortable enough resting my legs on the table, I’m gonna leave them here only. I’ll try to keep them away from you but just ignore them if they come near you ok?” and she sat like that scrolling through her ipad. I also sat down in front of her getting back to do my homework. I was a very bright kid in school so I was good at getting my things done in time. So I started concentrating on the work again. I had almost forgotten about her feet and was so engrossed in my work that when she unknowingly stretched her legs her feet crossed at ankles right foot over her left, I was shocked for a moment to see them suddenly appear in front of my eyes. And due to my bending position they looked so big from that close a perspective. I looked at her and she wasn’t paying any attention towards me. I couldn’t see anything written on my book since her left foot’s flip flop sole was resting on the open page that I was reading from. I tapped the top of her right foot with my fingers to get her attention but she actually uncrossed and recrossed her feet now with her right sandal sole resting on the page and left foot’s sole tapping on my face due to my position. I was shocked again and did not move or did anything for other 5-10 mins. It seemed like I was paralysed and couldn’t move at all. She kept tapping her sole on my nose, lips and forehead for the whole time without even looking at us.

Later she moved her legs back and stood up there, I leapt at the chance of seeing what was there on my book and concentrating back on my work. She kept standing there for a few seconds before she lifted her left foot up bending her knee and placed her foot on top of Rahul’s head saying “Stay there and don’t move. I need to rest my ipad on my knee to make this call on my phone. Try to stay put otherwise it will wobble off” and she started dialling the number on her phone. I could see how uncomfortable it was for Rahul to stay like that for that long time. But there was no concern or sympathy in her mom’s eyes for him. My mom used me at her feet even more than this but that’s different as she always cares for me. Like when she uses me in the morning to stand on and change her footwear to go to office, but that helps me to get up in the morning to get ready for school on time. And like she uses me to rest her feet so she can sit in a good posture for her meal and that helps in me to ear my food slower and chew it better due to my position in front of her carrying the weight of her legs on my head. But what Sheena aunty is doing with Rahul is completely rude. She’s just using his head to rest her feet on so she can balance the ipad on her knee which she could have placed on the sofa itself in the first place. I looked at Rahul again and saw him sweating with pressure but still trying his best not to move. Just as when I thought he was about to break Sheena aunty lifted her foot off his head and put it back on the floor along with her right foot.

Now she had put her phone to her ear and started talking while still standing there. I saw Rahul rubbing his neck muscles probably it was aching due to all the pressure. About a minute later she took a step onto the book Rahul was reading accidentally stepping on his fingers of right hand and trapping them between her sandal sole and the book. She kept moving and stepped off his hand and book onto the other side of the floor to go towards the door. He dusted his fingers off and we both got back to working. Minutes later she came back to the room and still talking on the phone. This time she came near us and stood with her sandals’ sole touching the top of our books on the floor. She finished her conversation, put her phone back in her pocket and crossed her arms looking down at us. She kept looking at us for about 5 minutes. I was now doing my english homework whereas Rahul was doing math problems. I was helping him until now with it since she wasn’t here but now since she was standing here I couldn’t help him as she’d then scold me for making him cheat on his work. Now Rahul was trying to do the problem himself but couldn’t do it. That’s when Sheena aunty pulled her right foot out of her flip flops used her foot’s thumb to point to some question on Rahul’s book and said “Look here.. you can refer that one from here.” When Rahul looked at it she kept her foot there itself and since her foot was blocking some part of the question, Rahul bent real close to the book which means now he was not even a centimeter away form her toenails on her book. She kept her foot there making it difficult for him to read what was written under her toes. He tried to understand the sentences from the letters he could see from gaps between her toes. Since it was taking much longer for him to read, she went impatient and nudged his nose away with her toes and said “Faster you useless piece of shit! Can’t you even read simple english sentences now? Focus!! Bitch focuss!” She said the last sentence while pushing his head down by placing her right foot on his head now in her flip flops forcing and mashing his facing into the book that was full of dirt from under her flip flop soles. She kept mashing his face under her sole for about a couple minutes all the while making him feel so humiliated both due to his position and the choice of her words. I don’t remember exactly but it was mostly about him being useless, lazy and stupid. I knew Rahul, I know he was a slow and a shy kid. He was only comfortable around very less people. Like me. I haven’t seen him using anyone under his feet other than me as I’m his best friend and probably his only friend. But I have seen him being stepped on or getting himself crushed or even casually being walked up by many of our seniors and teachers in school. He never seem to have any problem or never had the courage to say no. It wasn’t like he was forced into those situations or something. In the beginning it was like he himself offered some of the senior girls to use him as a dry floor to walk on as there was just too much mud for them to walk on with their clean shoes. They all casually used him as their floor to walk on and cross the wet patch on the road that lead to the school playground. That’s when the gym teacher also saw the girls using him to cross that part and asked him if she can also use him for the same. He agreed and she walked over him to the ground as well along with the other girls. Other time I saw him being used around the school was by our english teacher. She was a very short lady. She was a new teacher also not much old as well. She was about 26 years old and this was her first job as a teacher. She was very friendly and cheerful person. Every student liked her. One day after the school when I was leaving late from my last class to go back home. That’s when I saw the same teacher standing on Rahul’s chest still with her heels on cleaning the blackboard and talking to him about something he needs to work on in her subject. I went into the class she saw me, smiled and asked me to wait for my friend as she was almost done. She took another 5 minutes cleaning the whole thing where she asked him to move back and forth along the length of it so she can reach all the corners. Then she stepped off him near his face, with her right heel almost touching his lips. She saw a spot on the board that she had missed just above his face. That’s when she said “Hey wait, I think I missed a spot.” She stepped on his face, cleaned it and stepped off in an instance. Then she said “I think you can leave for today. See you tomorrow Rahul.”

These are a couple of instances out of a huge list of incidents where he was under feet of teachers and seniors. Now back to story, basically Sheena aunty humiliating him to no end mashing his face under her sandal soles into the dirty book that she had stepped on a few seconds ago. I was feeling sorry for him, I always did whenever he was in such a situation. But never could have done anything so had learned to be ok with it. So I just kept working on my homework and just about 3-4 inches away from my eyes I could see Rahul’s face being crushed. It was hard to focus. She abused him for straight 10 minutes before pulling her foot away from his face for a second and then putting it back again this time actually stepping on it to take a step onto other side of the floor to sit on the sofa. She literally walked on the right side of his face while he was in a kneeling position, which as expected resulted in hurting a lot. So as a result, Rahul let out a moan which actually got muffed into the book itself due to pressure of her sandal sole on her cheek. Only I could hear it as I was also pretty close to his face and her feet. She sat on the sofa still resting her left foot on his face and said “This is the only thing in the world you don’t suck at. I think I might have to think of something related to offering you for services since I don’t think you’ll ever be able to make a living yourself. Then she looked kinda sweet still keeping her foot on his face saying “Son, I know I can be mean sometimes. But this is all for your benefit. I want you to succeed in life and want you to be able to at least sustain if not excel. But seeing you like this not being even able to solve a simple math problem gives me chills thinking about your future.” Then she used the back of his head to remove her slipper which then dropped on his head itself and she just put her heel on his eye socket resting the extreme back of her heel on the bridge of the nose. I could see it on his face that it was hurting like hell, but what could he do? He had to endure his mother’s dirty and tired feet resting on his face. He had to support them until she was satisfied and chose to move them. She kept her feet there and kept talking to him also with only her speaking and him listening. Later she just sat like that for a few minutes without even speaking anything. Probably she forgot him under there. Then when she noticed him there again after some time she tapped on the back of my head with her right sandal sole saying “Do you need any help with your work?”. She kept looking at me while keeping her foot on my head waiting for my answer that’s when I said “No aunty, actually I was just about to leave as I’m all done already.” She patted me on left cheek using her slipper sole saying “You are such a smart boy! Go home and play.” Then she crushed Rahul’s face under the sole of her left flip flop and said “But this bitch still needs to work so he won’t get to play at all today.” I just packed all my stuff and was about to leave that’s when I saw my pencil had moved under her sofa. Since there was not much space that I could fit under it so I requested Sheena aunty to pick her feet up so I can lie in front of her to put my arm under it to grab it. That’s what she did as well. But since probably I took longer to get it out, she got tired of holding her feet in air and just let them drop onto my face and she just rested then there until I tapped on her toes indicating I had got the pencil and was ready to leave. That’s when she slapped my face with her sandal saying “Yeah yeah, I get it. Wait for a second, I’m busy. Stay there for a minute and I’ll let you out.” Then she kept using my face as a footrest for minute all the while typing something on her phone. Once she was done she kept her phone on the table, picked her feet from my face and let them drop onto Rahul’s before saying “Sorry Rohan, I was too engrossed in my conversation with a friend that I forgot you’d be uncomfortable under my feet. I hope you didn’t mind as I was just resting my soft sandal sole on your face. Its not like I was mashing or standing on it so it would hurt.” And smiled. I picked all my stuff and said good bie to both Sheena aunty and Rahul. Just when I went out of the room I heard Sheena aunty say “Don’t forget to wash your face Rohan!” And so I did before heading home to serve mom as a footrest for her dinner.

Offline femaleworship

• ActiveUsers
Re: Neighbour’s feet story 11
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2021, 03:46:16 AM »
good, but would ;lioke more extreme femdom

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19