Author Topic: Mom loves me a lot 2  (Read 1342 times)

Offline Harryjudge

Mom loves me a lot 2
« on: August 19, 2021, 06:24:36 AM »

After the starting incident that I’ve described previously things got a lot smoother. Mom got a lot more comfortable using me around the house. Foot massages was now a regular thing. After a few weeks she had even stopped asking for it and expected me to do it as it is my duty. I also never backed out. Everyday after her office she would find me standing near the main door waiting for her with a glass of cold beverage. She got accustomed to this as well and she would message me while leaving from her office itself if she preferred any specific beverage on that day. She would hand over her purse and laptop bag to me in exchange for the glass of cold drink and I would run to her room to put the stuff there and run back to her favourite recliner. She would have already by now got settled with the TV’s remote in her hand and she trying to find out the best thing to watch. She would sip on the finest red wine while I’d be laying down in front of the recliner with her heels resting on my chest to massage her feet.

I had been told by her to lie down on the floor while massaging her feet because otherwise I get in her sight of TV. So I would walk upto behind her recliner then crawl over to the front so slowly without making any noise trying not to disturb her. When I’d reach near her feet, I’d tap on them to indicate for her to lift them up so I can crawl under them. She would lift them just enough and I’d move to the position where they will be above my chest and stomach with my face on her right and legs on to the left. She would bring them down on my chest casually resting them there in her heels. I spend some time caressing her feet in her heels before getting rid of those. She would always lift her legs up and move them up and down in the air above my body as when I remove her heels. She would air them out spreading her toes as wide as she could moving her legs, sometimes hitting my chest and face in the process with her heels, for about 2-3 mins before bringing them to rest down on my body again. That is when I’d start massaging one of her feet and she would wipe the other foot’s sweat on my t-shirt and shorts.

I carefully massage every inch of her foot before putting it down on my face over my nose and mouth to blow and breath under it. This is also something my mom has ordered me to do as this makes her feel really comfortable when I breath under her feet soles. According to her this helps evaporate the foot sweat off her skin and hence getting rid of the foul body odour. I also believe this works as when she has just removed her feet from her shoes they are really smelly but when I’ve spent around 5-10 mins breathing in them they do not smell that bad. So I spend around 30 min straight massaging and breathing in her feet to make her feel better after her long day at office. On some occasions when the temperature is bit on colder side and she has to pee, she uses me as her carpet to step on before she stands on the floor as again according to her this “helps to first get the feel of the cold floor with her foot sole, before putting her whole foot on the cold floor. She stands on me trying to touch the floor with her toes that is right beside my head. I would look in at her toes just slightly touching the cold floor with her heel resting on my shoulder, so she can angle her foot up and down using her arch.

One time I said “Mom its not that cold. I think you are being too sensitive.” She said “Oh really!” then she put her toes on the floor for couple seconds and then placed them on my lips and said “Is this warm? See how cold my toes are! You can’t expect me to walk on this cold floor. I’m sorry son, but I’m gonna need my shoes to go to washroom today.” Then she’d bring both her feet on my chest again and it was my duty to pick her heels or whatever shoes up and put them on her feet while she’s standing on me. Then she’d say something like “Thanks, you are the best!” Or just “best son ever” and walk away to the washroom. When she’d come back sometimes her heels are wet and she’d come near me lift her heels to my face and wipe them there to dry them off. Once I asked “Mom why do you always wipe your shoes on my face? Why don’t you use the the bath mat or a towel or something?” And her reply was “Son since you are already down there and dirty from the mud on my soles, its only fair to wipe the dirty washroom water on you rather than getting another piece of cloth dirty for you to increase your laundry work.” I smiled and felt do happy that she cared this much for me and never asked anything about it to her and after that she’d never skip a chance to wipe her all kind of shoes and sandals on me and I was also always ready to let her. She’d just call my name from wherever she was and it was my duty to drop anything I’m doing doesn’t matter what, I was to run to her and lie down in front of her so she could use me as her doormat.

After our daily foot massage routine, she’d go and make dinner for us. Me being her floor while she cooking wasn’t a normal thing for us. She never asked me to be her floor again for a very long time after the first time I did it for her. I asked her about doing the same with her after we did it the first time but she said “Son, Its not really comfortable for me to balance on your small body and make dinner at the same time. Moreover I’ve to move around the whole kitchen so you are pretty much useless lying on one part of the floor while I’m standing somewhere else. So I think the best way you can help me is by lying on the floor behind my feet on your stomach, keeping your face flat on the floor. This way I’d be able to stand and keep on of my foot on your face stretching it in different angles for you to massage it.” I was impressed by her strategic thinking of using me to the fullest. This was also a normal routine for us while she made dinner. I was on the kitchen floor crawling behind her feet for her to stop at one place and put her feet on my face for me to massage them. This took a lot of effort for me as she used to move around the kitchen a lot. Some of the times she would stand on my face to get something from the higher shelves. She would also ask me to move my face just near the wall so she could reach the back of the shelves to get some ingredients from there. She would take sweet time to find them and then check their expiry dates making sure and getting off my face. I never asked her why she used my face with her dirty sandals to stand on and not my back or hips or something. But never did as I had learnt she knows best and there would be a reasonable explanation for her to do that. It would always hurt my facial skin like its burning or something when she’s move her sandal soles on my face but I never mentioned it to her and neither did she ask.

Once the dinner was ready, we would have our food in thr dining room with her sitting on the chair keeping her plates on the table. Whereas I was accustomed to lie on the floor in front of her chair under the table on my stomach with my plate on the floor in front of me. She’d use my head as her foot rest while having her food as she had learnt that it is always good to have your food sitting in an upright position with a comfortable body posture for a better digestion. Earlier she used to put a small stool or some books on the floor in front of her to eat her meal but one time I had finished early and was playing under the table and she accidentally placed her foot on by forehead and since then it has been me under her feet while she’s having meals at home. I asked her about why she didn’t let me get under the table in the restaurants we went to occasionally with my food but she explained about it is against the policy of the restaurant to have your food anywhere else other than the table also co-incidentally every restaurant we went to had the exact amount of chair height she needed for her posture so she didn’t need me there. Due to her using my head as footrest, me lying on the floor on my stomach and having to lift my head up to chew at the same time supporting her leg’s weight it would become very difficult and painful to chew my food without moving her foot too much to make her uncomfortable. She would press really hard down towards the floor on my head when I’ll be moving a lot and she’s not able to eat her food in the proper posture. So I’d just rest my forehead on the floor for her to get to the proper posture again before slowing moving again to continue my meal. She loves me a lot even this much that even when she was finished with her food she used to wait in the same position for me to finish mine all the while talking about her day and her friends keeping me entertained when I was eating my meal. It was my duty to tell her that I’m done by tapping twice on her foot on my head as it is rude for a younger person to cut an elder persons’ talk. She would finish telling her story and then move her feet to let me out to take our dishes to the kitchen to put them in the dishwasher and turn it on.

After dinner she used to watch her favourite sit com while sitting in her favourite recliner having her favourite wine and her favourite cigarette. She used to get so angry at me when I make some noise or try to ask her something when that show is on, that she even slapped me once with her sandal on my face for doing that. On the occasion she slapped me with her sandal, she shushed me off by forcing her sandals front into my mouth and warned me that she’d put her foot in my mouth if I removed it until the show is over. So I spent the entire hour with her sandal in my mouth and she using me as a footstool while watching her show. On that day onwards I used to keep really calm and just lie there near her recliner like a cute dog, she’d just pat my head and back with her soles and sometimes sole of her sandals whenever she felt like while watching the show. On one of the occasions when she rubbed her sole on my neck I felt something hard and cracking on her sole and I mentioned it to her. She checked and said “Oh son! I think I need a pedicure real quick this time. My heels have started to crack already and its not even been 2 weeks since I had one. I think it because I’m getting old and weak. But these damn things cost like a fortune so I don’t think I can get one till next month at least. I asked “Mom what’s a pedicure?” She explained how they take care of the feet by applying creams and massage them and cut the nails paint them and make them very beautiful. When she said they put moisturiser on the soles to keep them from cracking and retaining their beauty. I suddenly remembered something out teacher had taught us the same day about how our saliva is the best moisturiser and told about it to her. She was very intrigued by this and checked on the web to find many websites taking about caring for your feet with saliva.

She said “Oh son! This seems very useful and all. But I don’t think I can handle your spit on my feet. I don’t think but I kind feel it to be degrading having someone spit on your feet. I don’t think its a very good idea. However, if you just use your tongue to massage my feet soles rather than spitting on them and then using your hands that would be very respectful and royal. I think I deserve that kind of treatment anyway. So what do you think? It isn’t weird for you helping your mother with her feet for you though?” I said “I don’t think licking your feet is a good idea mom. I mean it is kind of weird also your feet seem to be a bit dirty also. I don’t know I really wanna help you.” She said “Oh so it is weird for you to help your mother with her feet now? Really honey? Its not like I’m asking you to lick my whole feet to just clean them in your mouth or something. It is just that my heels are dry and anyways you are the one who suggested about using saliva on feet so why don’t do it properly? Now I know they are feet and are dirty but its just the heel part I’m asking you to suck for me and only for just a few minutes.” I said “Ok mom! If you say so. I’ll do it.” She was really happy to hear that and said “You know I love you right!” I said “Yes mom! I know!” Then I turned under her feet now on my back, she lifted her feet and placed both of them on my upturned face. One on my forehead and eyes and other on my mouth. She brings her right foot’s heel, that’s on my mouth, over my lips and pressed down on them until her dry and cracked heel touched my wet teeth and she rubbed it on them for a few seconds before kicking on my mouth and saying “Open it up now and use your tongue to lick the heel. Don’t be so lazy now. Bring it out and put it to work.” With that I opened my mouth and brought my tongue in contact with her heel and started swirling on it. For the first few licks it felt really rough on my tongue and felt like her heel is cutting my tongue. Later after a few minutes of continued licking and wetting her heel with my saliva moist her heel a bit and then it did not feel that rough at all. It was quite soft actually. I don’t know why but there was a very delicious taste to it as well. It was kind of salty and sweet at the same time. I licked all over her right foot’s heel for more that 20 minutes at least before she switched her foot presenting now her left foot’s completely dry heel to me to lick it moist. I started my work on thag heel with full dedication knowing what level of dampness to achieve aiming to do it much faster than the previous foot knowing how to do it now. With that thought in mind I started licking her heel vigorously and actually started lapping at her sole like a dog. She saw me doing that laughed and said “Oh my god! You look so cute doing that! You are such a good dog for mommy! Mommy loge you my little cute puppy! Keep licking like that on my heel you hungry puppy. Good boy! Lick it up baby! Yes like that.. that’s my good doggy!”. Me listening to her saying this and understanding that she’s really liking my effort to help her. I kept giving the same treatment to her heel for more 20 minutes. After that I repeated the same process again on both the heels for another 10 mins each before she announced she’s really happy to get a mouth pedicure from me and hoped to get more treatments like these from me in the future.
Then she said good bye to me, kissed my forehead and retired to her bedroom for the night.

Offline femaleworship

• ActiveUsers
Re: Mom loves me a lot 2
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2021, 11:37:13 AM »
developing well

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19