Author Topic: Mom loves me a lot 4  (Read 1185 times)

Offline Harryjudge

Mom loves me a lot 4
« on: August 19, 2021, 12:08:31 PM »

Sorry Guys,

I had some shifting to do last week so did not get time to write anything.
Here is another story where my mom used both my aunt and me at her feet for the day. My aunt (father’s younger sister) was in college when my father passed away. He and mom were the only earning members for the family after grandfather and grandma had passed away in an airplane crash.

Just to give a background we were quite decently living the life before my father had passed away with a 24hr driver and a butler. But after him we couldn’t afford them anymore and had to let them go and reduce some other expenses. My aunt decided to give up the studies as now no one was there to pay for. But my mom stepped up and said she’ll pay for her and she doesn’t have to worry about any other expenses. She’ll keep living her life as she has been upto now. All the relatives were really proud of my mom when she’s was able to handle all the expenses well. I’m proud of her too for raising 1+1 kids alone. So my aunt is really really thankful to my mom. She have even cried before her while thanking her multiple times about paying for her studies. She’s a really nice person and really affectionate one. She lives in the hostel to save travel expenses and visit us once - twice a month. She joined college when I was 6 years old and she finished her engineering when I was 10.

This is the story about when I was 7 and she had just started college so somewhere around 18-19. She had visited her earlier after she had started the college about 5-6 times and all the times she’s at home I’d see her doing one or other house work. My mom had told her for about 2-3 times to not bother and enjoy her weekends, go out, have fun with friends etc. But she always said she wanted to help her all she can and will do for her whole life. My mom would laugh it off by saying until you find a prince charming who takes you away from me and let her continue to do her task.

On the third time mom stopped asking her to do  these things and from the next time she had some chores for her to do. The chores were simple enough like cleaning all her shoes, socks and nylons, cleaning a wardrobe in the guest room, clean windows in my dad’s office etc. So while she was doing these chores mom accompanied her everywhere around the house. I did not bother much and kept minding my own business. But I had seen multiple occasions where my mom’s red pencil heels were either too close to aunt’s face, touching them or either rubbing on them. On one of the occasions I even saw mom standing on her. But they weren’t like any fun situations or anything its like they were working around the house and just happened to be where they were. Like for one instance mom had to clean the windows in the dad’s office. So earlier how she had asked me to lie on the floor to do them now she did the same with her. The only difference was, I used to lie on my chest so she could step on my back. But my aunt laid on her back so mom stepped up on her chest with her red pencil heels. I’d been under those earlier but only on back but still they hurt like hell. But now she’s standing on my aunt’s chest. I could see the pain in my aunt’s face with her eyes closed and sweating like hell squirming on the floor. Mom took about 5 mins to clean the window and stepped off her chest. Then they continued doing other work around the house.

Another occasion where my mom’s heels were very near to my aunt’s face was when they were cleaning the wardrobe together. My aunt had suggested that she can lie on the floor in front of it and clean the floor and board underneath it until mom does the top part. So my aunt laid on the floor on her back in front of the wardrobe and started cleaning. She was all the time looking on the other side of where mom was standing to clean the upper part. Mom would move around her body to clean different parts. On time I cane there to get my charger I saw mom standing just about 2 mm away from my aunt’s face on the floor. I asked my aunt where the charger is as she had taken it earlier. She turned her face to see me. As I was behind mom she couldn’t see me but still kept facing in my direction. Which meant now her lips would sometime touch my mom’s toenails when she spoke. Mom did not move at all and kept cleaning ignoring us both. She kept talking to me for some time still lying there and moving her lips on my mom’s toenails. We had a conversation about for 5 minutes where mom also joined in but did not move. Even one time she asked a question to my aunt and looked down to her feet. Aunt was still looking at me so her lips were just about 1-2 mm above her toes. Mom lifted her foot with her heel on up while kicking my aunt’s cheek up to face her saying “Answer me. I don’t like to wait.” Put her shoe back on the floor just near her face and started cleaning again. I silenced and left the room. I heard my aunt apologising to her and answering her question.

On the 5th time is when mom used us both. So that was a Sunday and mom was just chilling in the house. Not having any work to do with aunt here. She had got quite relaxed and happy since aunt had offered to help around the house. She deserved it. She worked really hard her whole life. Now she deserves some pampering. Even more than what she’s getting now. She deserves a lot more. So to continue with the story - mom was sitting in the living room on the recliner. I was sitting in front of it so she can rest her feet on something soft. The carpet had got dirty so the floor was too hard for her feet to walk on. And she had started using me to rest her feet on since the last Wednesday. She’d call me wherever she’s sitting and I’ll go and sit in front of her so she can rest her feet. One time she was sitting outside in the lawn and called me there. She used me as her footrest outside her house in the lawn. Alright leaving that behind. She’s resting there having her cigarette and wine. Its 8 pm and she’s relaxed already with the buzz. Aunt was just about to leave when she came to her saw me there looked back ag mom and said “Bye sis, I’ll leave for college now.” Mom said “No! You’ll stay her for thr night as it is raining and its already too late for you to go alone. Get up early in the morning make my breakfast and then leave before your college starts.” She ordered it to her not even expecting her to raise a concern about this decision yet even question it. Aunt also just said “Yes sis, as you say. I can sleep here on the couch.” Mom said “No its too cramped to sleep on. You can sleep on the floor in my room. There is quite thick carpet around my bed so you can sleep there.” Aunt said “yes sis” and left to keep her stuff back. She joined us in the living room and came to sit just in front of me on the floor. Mom saw her there picked her left foot up that was resting on my head, patting it on top of her head said “So how’s your college going? Anything new or interesting?” My aunt turned to face my mom which resulted in slipping of her foot from her head to her forehead now. She said “Yes sis everything is going great. I had this test yesterday in which I topped in the class.” Mom lifted her foot ip from her forehead put it on her cheek and started lightly slapping it while saying. “Oh shut up about the classes already. Tell me about the boys in your class? Anyone hot?” Mom was always a cool person. Aunt blushed and bowed down which resulted in mom’s foot rubbing on her cheek up until her toes reached her eyebrows and stopped to rest there.
At the same time I had mom’s other foot resting on my shoulder which then moved to the floor eyeing me to get on the floor and lie down. I did the same. She put her house slipper black fluffy ones on her foot and put it on my aunt’s face as well along her other foot. Now my aunt was blushing more as she had one barefoot and other foot in a slipper resting on her face. Mom started slapping both her cheeks pushing her face from one side to another between her feet.

She brought her barefoot down and rest it on my face and said “Put my sandal on” and started tapping it there. Her big to hit me in my right eye 2-3 times making me shed tears. Mom when felt those on her toe which was still resting on my eye said “Ohh I’m sorry pup. I didn’t hurt you much did I?” While still resting her toe on my eye itself and not moving a cm. Ofcourse I answered “No mom, you are fine.” She smiled and started tapping again reminding me to put her sandal on her foot. After I did that, she lift her feet up and put them on the floor. Mom then asked my aunt also to lie down on the floor as she could get tired sitting like that without a back support. Aunt did as she was told. Mom kept sitting there and just dangling her sandals on top of our faces lying there under her feet. She continued watchIng TV while we laid there under her sandal soles sometimes brushing on our noses and lips. She kept sitting like that for an hour or so teasing both of us just dangling her on or other foot above mine or aunt’s face. Then she stood up. She stood with on foot’s toes touching my face and other foot’s toes touching aunt’s hair. Mom looked down at both of us smiling while looking at us. Not a wicked or evil smile. Just a very cute one. While still smiling she lifted her right foot up to my aunt’s forehead started crushing it like a cigarette. I was shocked to see mom doing this to aunt. She had never hurt anyone with her feet with anger. Why was she even angry. She was smiling just now. She kept crushing her forehead under her sandal sole for another minute or so. When she stopped she picked her sandal up and then wiped her sole on aunt’s hair. That’s when I also saw and she said “Finally I caught the fly. It was really disturbing me since last hour. Finally when it came to rest on your forehead I knew I had my chance.”. She said this while still smiling and kind of cheering for her small victory. She did not say sorry or even acknowledge that she was literally crushing aunt’s face under her sandal sole. She sat back on her recliner keeping both her feet now barefoot again on my face and asked my aunt to clean her sandals first and then her face and hair later before she goes to sleep. Aunt started cleaning the sandals while sitting there itself with the tshirt she was wearing all the while thanking my mom for killing the fly as it could have stung her. Mom just smiled at her and said nothing. After she was done cleaning her sandals she was asked to keep them in the closet and come back to her place. She did the same and returned to lie down again the same position. Suddenly mom stood up on my face practically jumping from the recliner to my face. She said “Oh I think we still need to clean the wardrobe in living room. She asked me and my aunt if we could help. Aunt said yes but I said “Yaannnhhhhh” that is when my mon realised that she’s been standing on my face. She laughed a lot at this. I don’t know what was so funny probably how I sounded from under her soles sounded much funnier to her than to me. I just let it pass and she stepped down from there to go to the wardrobe that was on the other side of the room and since there were no carpet mom’s feet had already gotten dirty. She went there looked a bit around said to my aunt “Hey, come down here snd lie in front of the door.” She said pointing to the floor in front of the wardrobe. Aunt went and laid there. Mom took a second before keeping her foot on her chest but then immediately stepped up and tried reaching the top shelf. It was still higher than where she had reached but still tried to reach it by tip toeing on foot and all. While doing all this her dirty feet would have brushed on aunt’s lips and nose numerous times. She did not speak even once about it.

Mom tried reaching the very end but couldn’t succeed. She started thinking while still standing on my aunt’s chest. She spent about a minute or so thinking before literally jumping with happiness on my aunt’s chest. Suddenly realising she’s done wrong lift and put her left foot sole on aunt’s cheek and lips asking “Oh honey! I got really excited. I hope you are okay!” All the while mashing her lips and cheek under her dirty foot sole. Aunt smiled and just kissed her big toe that was above her lips at that moment to say she did not mind. Mom liked the gesture and said “Wow I like your way of saying “its okay” I could get used to making mistakes around here if that’s the way you are gonna forgive me.” And laughed while still standing on her chest and mashing her lips under her dirty foot sole. She said “Ok now back to where we were. I need you here, she said pointing to me, lying on top of Smile (aunt’s name) so I can step on on your chest or face to reach the far end to clean. While you will be just lying there under my feet you can make yourself useful by cleaning the 1 bar of the wardrobe and Smile will clean the floor and baseboard.” She moved to the floor while stepping on her face.

I laid on top of my aunt - with my head on her chest and feet going till her ankles. Mom saw me ready and was about to step directly on top my chest but got blocked for such a big step by her saree. She ended up hitting me on my neck and right shoulder. She thought and said sorry before taking her right foot from the floor and slowly bringing it down to place it on my aunt’s upturned face. She made herself stable by trying to put her foot in different angles on her face before stepping on it. She put her toes on her chin and heel on the forehead. Also she put her toes on her lips and tried stepping on her nose just tiptoeing. This had actually succeeded by mom couldn’t handle my aunt’s piercing nose hurting the ball of her right foot. Finally she decided to place her foot sole diagonally with her toes hanging over the lift side of her chin, mom’s foot’s ball on aunt’s lips, arch over the nose and finally heel of her foot pressing down hardly on her right eye socket. I could feel her breathing faster, clearer and louder as when mom placed her foot on her face. Mom stood there balancing on her right foot there before taking her other onto my chest. But when I saw her lift her left foot up to take the step but was shocked to see it coming down on my face. She repeated the same procedure of finding the best position for her foot sole on face. While she was rubbing her sole on my lips, nose, eyes and cheeks I could feel the dirt on her sole coming down on my face and even entering my mouth. I could surely taste the dirt out of her foot in my mouth. She kept grinding her foot until she found the perfect position with the toes of her foot on my lips and she tiptoed to my chest. I assumed my nose isn’t hard or big enough to hurt her foot that’s why she chose that way. She then stepped onto my chest completely and we all got to work. She kept taking baby steps on my chest. Some times standing with all her weight on my neck and sometimes spreading equal weight on my chest and face. If someone saw us in this position they would die of laughter. It was my aunt lying on the floor, me lying on top of her, with my mom standing here like a queen on top of my face and chest. I felt really humiliated and cheep at that moment but then in the same instance mom pressed her left foot’s big toe on my lips, parted them and came to rest on my wet teeth. Slowly the next toe joined as well. Soon there were 4 of her toes resting on my teeth with my lips parted apart covered around her toe nails. She stood like that working for a couple minutes. Then she put all her weight there on my mouth and teeth and stepped off my face onto my aunt’s face. As when she stepped on her face, her toes pooped out of my mouth and she realised they have got wet. She brought her toes down on aunt’s face and wiped the saliva off on her nose and lips. She then stepped off her face and I also slipped from top of her to the floor beside her. Mom asked if we were done? I said yes mg aunt said she still had some more left. Mom then said “Okay no problem, I’ll bring the chair here to rest my feet on you. Since I’m really tired of stepping around on your bodies so carefully so I won’t hurt you. I’m going to just rest my feet on you while you still finish it up.” She brought a chair and placed it near aunt’s head and sat on the chair resting both her feet on her chest. While she was rubbing her feet on her chest, she saw some dirty foot prints on my aunt’s t-shirt. Then she looked and saw similar prints on my tshirt also. Then she put her left foot on aunt’s face resting her toes on her lips with her nose under the gap between her toes. Crossed her other foot and rested it on her knee angling it to see her soles. She did the same with her other foot as well and said “Oh I did not know my feet were dirty. I thought they’ll be clean since I just had wash. Seems like the floor gets dirty earlier than the carpets.” Then she put her feet back on her chest and asked me “Hey puppy, you had my toes in your mouth just a few seconds ago? How did they taste?” She asked genuinely. I said they were fine. She laughed and then she remembered and told both of us about a time when my grandma once put her dirty sandal that had dog poop stuck on the soles on a sleeping homeless man’s face and wiped all the dirt and poop on his face while he was drunk enough not to realise what was happening and enough for not able to resent it. She said grandma was with her and her friend then. She saw her lying on the floor in our path. Mom and her friend were walking in front of grandma and stepped around him to go on their way. Whereas grandma stepped on his stomach first and then onto his chest and finally on his face to scrape all the poop and dirt off onto his already filthy face (described by mom). Mom said, he deserved to be treated like that for being in their way. Even they were disgusted by his presence but were happy after seeing her mom standing on his ridiculous face. They carried on their walk home all the while roasting that thug. Then mom said “You just said my feet were fine in your mouth right?” I said yes and then she said “She said she wanted the same treatment I had given her previously. She was asking for the mouth pedicure. I said sure mom. Then she placed her feet on my aunt’s face and said “Here let me make it easier and faster for you both. You will be able to tend to my tired feet much efficiently now. Let me know if you want to switch places or something. But for now both of you puppies get to work. Start lapping up the dirt from my soles my dog and bitch. She laughed at her own joke after this by then we had already started with our tasks. Me licking her toenails her upper part of the foot while aunt spent her time licking the dirt of her right foot sole then we decided to switch places and did the remaining parts on her feet. She seemed quite impressed by our eagerness and said that made her feel good that we both are ready to server her like this. I just smiled but my aunt just started tearing up while saying “oh thankyou very much sis. I hope I could help to make you feel good in some way today. You are my god! You are everything for me my sis. My purpose in life is to keep serving you to make you feel happy. I love you for eternity and I just want you to accept me and give some space under your holy feet with the other dirt there. I’m just equal to dirt particle whose life starts and ends at your feet. Since mom still had her feet on aunts’ face with her heels resting on her chin and ball and toes hanging over her eyes and forehead for me to lick under and in between her toes to suck all the dirt properly. Mom was watching her TV while aunt was speaking and sobbing under feet soles while licking near her heels. I don’t know if mom was not listening to what aunt was saying or either did not care because the next thing she did was to slap aunt’s right cheek hardly with her right foot sole following by her voice saying “Shut up already with your all the time sobbing you dirty piece of shit. I’m over the par annoyed with you weeping all the time. From this moment, you are not allowed to sob, cry or even shed on tear while your face is under or near my feet. I’m just disgusted of you shedding your dirty tears on mg beautiful feet. You know your tears are not even worth my sandal soles. Why should I bear them on my feet skin. They do not deserve to touch my skin, not even my soles.” Then she kept kicking her head with her toes saying “Did your small piece of shit brain comprehend what I just said? Or do you want me to make it clear for you by demoing it? With that she put her right foot on my head and pushed it away from her saying “Go puppy, chhooo chhooo go fetch my black bellies. Good doggy! Very good doggy! Go now!” I felt really humiliated and happy at the same time to be addressed like that by her. It was exactly like you talk to a dog. I was happy that was I worthy enough of being treated by her like a dog. Probably that is because of nepotism. But I’m happy with what I had achieved in my young time which most or the people around us just keep on trying for it to no end until their end. So I went on my fours, grabbed her bellies in my lips and came back and bowed in front of mom to place them on the floor near her feet. She asked me to keep my head there, as she need to use it as support to put her bellies on. She put her bellies on and dangled it above aunt’s face casually slapping her face with the hard sole. She was still crying and mom was hitting her. She cried for another minute before gaining her composure and then mom used her sandal sole to wipe all the tears off her cheeks. She did that by mashing her both soles onto her face and using it as a carpet. She was turning and moving her feet in those bellies all over her face.

Mom then turned the TV off and said she’s feeling sleepy. But she still wanted both of us to do one last thing for her before she goes to sleep. She said “I’m really tired of walking on this hard floor now! I just can’t. My feet are just too soft for this hard floor and I need you guys to help me to get to my bed. Now I’ll stand on your face Smile. Then I need Rohan to go and lie down with his head under Smile’s feet sole. Then When I reach and stand on Rohan’s chest I want Smile to get and lie with her face under Rohan’s feet. I don’t wanna see both your faces before I go to bed so make sure you completely hide them under the other person’s feet. If you wanna make sure you are hiding completely just smother your face hard under the sole of the other person and it will work.

She stood up and we took her to her bed. Then she asked aunt to lie there itself near her and gave a pillow to her for the night. I went and laid in my room after she had closed the lights of the room.

Offline femaleworship

• ActiveUsers
Re: Mom loves me a lot 4
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2021, 11:40:19 AM »
do more than her feet

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19