Author Topic: A casual lunch  (Read 3021 times)

Offline The guyn

• Inactive Users
A casual lunch
« on: January 29, 2018, 12:12:33 PM »
“Wow. That’s so hot. You guys are really great together” Jenny said to her best friend Karen. It was a weekday, and they were meeting for lunch to quickly catch up on things. Karen was showing her some pictures she had taken the previous night. “I know right? I suppose it comes with experience. We have been together for a while now” Karen replied her eyes beaming with pride.

“You know in most of them I notice you’re sitting completely on his face, I mean you’re putting all your weight up there!” Jenny asked, her eyebrows raised. “What? What do you mean? That’s how you sit on someone” Karen said, her face slowly taking on a frown.

“I mean doesn’t it like, hurt?”

“Well yeah, at first, I guess, but after a while your butt gets used to it you know…” Karen trailed off, shrugging. Jenny giggled and said, “No I mean hurt him? Dave seems to be taking it like a champ, but does he like it or what? I mean Ryan can’t do it for long, and it seems all awkward to do it anyway. So I don’t really you know, go all in.”

“Hey I’m sitting right here!” Ryan said, looking up from his sandwich for a second with a hurt look on his face, before diving back in. The girls ignored him and continued. “Tell me something. Do YOU want to do it?” Karen asked with a raised eyebrow. “Well you guys sure seem to be having a good time in those pics so… I guess I would like to see what all the fuss is about.”

The small café they were sitting in had seats on the street for that authentic European look. It was quite a busy part of the city. There was a certain allure to be in the thick of it all, the blaring horns, the insane amount of people, neon lights and giant screens. It was peaceful in its own way.

Karen let out an exasperated sigh and put her hands on Jenny’s shoulders. “Listen honey. If you want to do it, your slave will do it. You know that right? I mean he is your slave after all. So if you want to sit with all your weight, Dylan is gonna have to let you do it!”

“Its Ryan, as I’ve told you a couple of times. And he’s not my slave… I mean come on, we have a good time together outside of the bedroom and we like to kink it up in the bedroom. So if isn’t up to it, I shouldn’t force him right?” Jenny said ignoring Ryan’s nods of agreement.

“Let me ask you something. All these romantic things you claim he does, do you think he would still be doing them for you if you weren’t sitting on his face when you ugh, ‘kink it up’? No he won’t. He’s with you because he wants your sweet ass, honey, and trust me he will do anything for it” Karen said and reached down and grabbed Jenny’s butt, giving it a squeeze.

Jenny giggled again playfully slapped Karen. “Oh come on, you know I’m not as confident as you. I can’t just force him to do it, I mean-“Jenny paused. Karen cut her off and said, “No you don’t have to that’s what I’m saying. All you have to do is experience for yourself what I just said. And believe that he is your slave. And he should believe it too. And I know just the thing!”

Karen’s eyes lit up as she explained her plan. “We are in one of the busiest streets of New York. Ask Bryan to be your seat right here right now! That will cement in the idea. I mean it’s a declaration for the whole world to see!”

“Oh no no no” Jenny and Ryan said in unison. “You. Shut it” Karen said, pointing at Ryan, her face suddenly taking the most strict, serious look ever. She suddenly went back to her normal face expression and went on to tell Jenny, “No you have to do it. I mean what are you worried about? People noticing?”

Well duh! I mean people are gonna do something! We could go to jail!” Jenny protested. “This is New York. This city has seen way worse and whilst snacking. No, the reality is, some people are gonna give you dirty looks, some might try to come talk, but I’m gonna explain that Ian here lost a bet and they’ll just fuck off” Karen finished doing a flourish with her hands.

“Ok you have had too much to drink. And I think you know his name is not Ian.” Jenny said, shaking her head. “Well you don’t want me using his real name in that scenario right?” Karen said with a smug smile. “His real name which is what?” Jenny asked, not letting go. “I know his real name. I just don’t feel like saying it” Karen said defensively.

“Ok you know what, tell me his real name and I’ll do it. Right here. As you said” Jenny said, crossing her arms. “Alright!” Karen clapped her hands together in glee and said “Ryan, you heard your mistress. Put your head on the seat. This is happening.”

“You can’t be serious. Jenny, tell me we are not gonna listen to this drunk lady!” Ryan said with a look of exasperation. “No Ryan. If you don’t do this right now, I wont sit on your face ever again. We can still go out, but the facesitting is over.” Jenny said, her mind racing. Maybe she had too much to drink. But this was happening. She was getting goosebumps just thinking about it.

Jenny watched with a semi shocked expression and Karen looked on with her smug smile, as Ryan wordlessly slid down on his seat and put his head on it. He looked up to see that Jenny had moved over near him. She hesitated for a second before quickly putting her leg over his body, straddling him.

Ryan looked up at her with a pleading look on his face, gently shaking his head. But Jenny refused to meet his gaze. She was too occupied with looking whether people were noticing. She lowered herself down, her black tights stretching and forming the beautiful shape that was her butt.

As the beautiful black shape approached closer to his face, Ryan’s hesitation went away. She was going to sit with all her weight. There would be people watching. People he could know! But none of that mattered anymore. He kept his face straight and aligned with her butt as practiced. He closed his eyes just before the moment her butt engulfed his face, taking in the beauty of it to the last second.

Jenny sat down completely lifting her feet and resting them on Ryan’s lap. She looked down to see his face was completely under her ass. She could see the veins popping up on his neck from the effort and pain. It’s not that she hadn’t done this before. But Ryan would tap out when he couldn’t take the pain anymore.

Karen had decided to give them a moment of silence to get settled. She could see that Jenny was pretty tensed. But she also noted that Jenny was sitting with her feet up, putting most of her weight on stupid Ryan’s face. Karen reached over and took her hand. “Its okay… just ignore the people. If you look at them it’s like inviting them over, you know? Lets just finish our lunch and go. This is just a casual lunch that two girls are having. Ignore the people and ignore Liam.”

“Hey I told you it’s Ryan! Ugh I know you’re doing it on purpose, but ugh!” Jenny wagged her finger at Karen. “Aaanyways let me tell you about that time me and Dave went to Rome. I never get to finish that story…” Karen went on about the wonders of Rome, Jenny listening with oo’s and aww’s.

Ryan lay there under Jenny’s beautiful butt. It was starting to hurt by now. Jenny didn’t sit for this long normally. He never needed to hold his breath that long before and he was bad at breathing through the sides of his mouth. He lay there under her butt for a minute, managing to grab a few weak breaths. After which he felt the need to have some air urgently. He tapped Jenny’s feet to let her know.

Jenny let out a sigh. “I’m sorry to interrupt Karen, but like I told you, Ryan is tapping out. He doesn’t know how to breath under me you see. I’ve never pushed him that far” she said, with a sad expression on her face. Ryan was getting restless under her. He was shuffling his legs around, his hands trying to go near her butt, only to be pulled down by his own obedience to her. Karen threw her arms up in exasperation. “Let me talk to him. Hey… umm… Ryan. Listen to me. We are in public here. People are watching. Do you think they’re more likely to come over if they see you struggling and gagging under her, or if you’re lying still? Think about that for a moment and breathe through the sides of your mouth.”

Ryan knew she was right. It’s not like he couldn’t breathe at all. He had to learn how to do it. Now he had the added fear of being caught by passers-by. He had to do all he could to not attract attention. He resigned himself to staying still until the meal was over. It couldn’t take long right?

The pain on his face had felt like it was growing every second, but now it had stabilized. It was an effort to get any air at all through the sides of his mouth. But since Jenny had put her feet up, it was at least possible. The girls were backing to talking about Karen’s Rome trip. Some people stood and stared, but for the most part, people just left them alone.

Ryan knew this was the dawn of a whole new level in their relationship. And he looked forward to it. Jenny was happy she finally had full control over her slave. She would go on to become more confident in life. Karen went on to finally finish her Rome story and enjoyed many long years of squishing and flattening Dave’s face with her gorgeous butt.

-----------------------------------The End------------------------------------------------------------------- or is it?

Offline femaleworship

• ActiveUsers
Re: A casual lunch
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2018, 12:37:44 PM »
Good, write with more kink and domination

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19