Author Topic: The Apartment Girl  (Read 4294 times)

Offline atgirlfeet

The Apartment Girl
« on: December 08, 2021, 10:12:25 AM »

A few years ago I was in search of an apartment. I went to this one complex near the city and met with the apartment manager. She was this attractive young hispanic girl and she talked and laughed a lot. She showed me the rental office and the swimming pool before we got to the actual apartment. She had this interesting habbit of pointing at everything with her shoes. She was wearing these attractive black shoes. She took me to the exercise room and showed me the treadmills and exercise benches. She became very frank with me as I was making a lot of jokes. I was teasing her and she kept saying oh whatever or shut up. She continued to point at things with her shoes. She would just extend her leg and point in different directions and at things with her shoes. In the exercise room, I bent down to check out this one exercise bench. She quickly moved forward and extended her leg towards it and said, "Yeah, this is the new one we just got." As she pointed towards it her shoe ended up just a few inches away from my face. I teased her, "Well, maybe you should use it then.". She said, "Oh please I don't need any execise" and playfully hit me on the shoulder with her shoe. That was nice :) We then walked towards the apartment. It was on the second floor. She opened the door and we walked in. She gave me a tour of the whole place. It was pretty big and nice. I liked it right away. "Wow, this is a nice apartment", I said. She responded, "I know, and check this out, we have these cool door stoppers in every room so even if you shut it really hard, there is no chance of damaging the door or the wall." She pointed to it with her shoe. I kneeled down on the carpet and tried to get a closer look at it. "How's that work?", I asked. She came closer to the side and extended her leg towards it and placed her shoe on the door stopper. "It's got this padding on the front which helps", she said as she rubbed the bottom of her shoe on top of the door stopper. Since I was already on the carpet looking at it closely, her shoe was just an inch away from my face. "Let me show you the living room" she said and lifted her foot up, as she did that her shoe brushed up against my ear. She didn't even say anything and walked towards living room. I followed her. "I like this kitchen counter because it's kinda low and that makes it unique." she said as she lifted her leg up and placed her shoe firmly on the kitchen counter. I walked up to the counter and placed my face sideways on the kitchen counter right next to her shoe and said, "And it's so comfortable too." She laughed, moved her foot towards my face and gently tapped my chin with the toe of her shoe and said, "Yeah like you're going to relax on the kitchen counter." Man! I thought to myself, she doesn't even care that she just touched my chin with her shoe. She's probably one of those girls who don't even care or realize that they are doing things with their feet that most people would do with their hands. I was having a lot of fun and I tried to have some more fun. We went in the kitchen around the kitchen counter. She opened the fridge and sure enough threw her leg in there and placed her shoe on one of the racks in the fridge. "Pretty big, huh?", she asked. Since I was in a fun mood, I moved towards the fridge from her left side and stuck my head inside the fridge. My face just an inch above her shoe but she didn't move it. I said, "Yeah it's pretty big but there is nothing in there to eat. What's up with that?". She laughed. I looked down towards her shoe and said, "Of course except for your foot." She giggled and lifted her toe and touched my nose with it. "Yeah, all you can eat is my shoe." She said that totally casually but I felt a jolt in my body. I kept my head there for a couple of seconds. She laughed again and rubbed my nose with her shoe and said, "Okay mister, enough time in the fridge". I took my head out of the fridge. We came back in the living room. "And the heater works great, you turn it on and within a minute it gets hot.", she said. "Here let me show you.", she turned the heater on, "it gets warm so quicky that you can put anything around it and it gets warm within a second as well." I sat on the carpet near the heater as she stood besides me turning the knob of the heater. She put her shoe next to the heater and said, "Just wait one minute." I contined to sat near her feet hoping to get some action. After one minute, she lifted her shoe and placed it on my hand. It felt pretty warm. "What do you think?", she asked me. I lifted my hand and put it on the side of my face. "Uhh, well I can't really tell", I lied. "What?", she said, she then looked around to put her notebook and cell phone on the floor but decided not to. I guess the carpet wasn't clean enough for her notebook :) "Of course it's warm", she said, "here, try again." She put her shoe near the heater again as I sat near her feet. After a minute, she put her shoe on my hand again and kept it there for a few seconds. "Now?", she asked. "Well, I can't really tell with my hand", I said and put my hand on my face again. "Whatever! It's because by the time your hand gets to your face, it cools down", she complained with a laugh. She put her shoe back on the carpet near the heater again. Without saying a word, I quietly leaned forward taking my face near her shoe. She waited a minute and then quickly lifted her shoe and placed it on my cheek. "How about now?", she asked as the bottom of her shoe rested on my cheek. "Yeah, I can feel it now." I said and she playfully pushed my face away with the toe of her shoe, "I told you, didn't I?". It was unbelievable to me how she didn't even care that her shoe had just been on my face. "And same thing goes for the heater in the second room", she took me to the second room again. She turned on the heater and placed her shoe near the heater. I stood next to her waiting for her to say something. "This time, give me your other cheek so you can really feel it", she said to me. I got down on my knees and put my face near her shoe. After a minute, she lifted her shoe and gently placed it on my other cheek. "And?", she asked. "You're right", I smiled. "Of course I am right", she smiled back and moved her foot away from my face. We came back out in the living room. "I loved the carpet though." I said as I walked into the living room. "Yeah it's very mushy and comfortable.", she agreed. I looked around the living room and decided to lay down on it on my back. She smiled, and sat on carpet against the wall still holding onto her notebook and cell phone. Her legs were bent a little bit and her feet ended up right next to my body laying on the floor. I didn't say anything for a few minutes. She stretched one of her legs out and slowly placed her shoe on my chest. "So what do you think?", she gently rubbed her shoe on my chest. "Well, I don't know. I guess one problem that I have is that the heater doesn't get warm right away", I joked. "Ugh! Unbelievable!", she gave me an angry look jokingly and lifted her shoe from my chest and firmly placed it on my throat. "You know I could kill you right now", she laughed as she pressed her shoe on my throat. I smiled. Then I quickly said "Ouch!" and put my finger on my teeth. She moved her shoe away from my throat and put it on my chest. "Oh sorry, did I press it too hard?", she said apologetically. "No no, it's not your foot", I touched her shoe with my other hand and she moved it back on my throat. "What happened then?" she asked. I still had my finger on my teeth and I was rubbing it on them. "I was having a mint this morning and right after than I mistakingly took a sip of cold coke and it messed my teeth up because it felt. Now I have to rub'em with my fingers every couple of hours. Have you ever done that?", I asked her as I setup my plan. "oooh, yeah I have, that's not just painful but it feels so weird too", she said. "I know", I said I continued to rub my finger on my teeth. She looked at me quietly for a minute and stroked my chin with the shoe that was my throat, "So now you're going to keep rubbing your teeth and not make a decision about the aparment", she said. I smiled, "It'll just take a few minutes, I can't think about the apartment and rub my teeth at the same time." She looked at me with a look of complaint and said, "Here, why don't you think about the apartment, I'll rub your teeth." and extended her other leg and moved her other shoe towards my face. I took my finger out of my mouth and turned my head away from her shoe. "What? With your shoe? Are you crazy?", I said. "Okay fine", she said, put her heel on the floor, slid against it and took her foot out. I looked at her foot. It was a beautiful foot with brown nail polish. She raised her foot in the air and extended it towards my mouth. "What, you're gonna put your foot in my mouth?", I turned my head away again. "Oh", she laughed, "I am so used to doing everything with my feet I don't even realize." I turned my face towards her and she smiled at me, "C'mon it's just my foot, you don't mind, do you? I'll rub your teeth and you can make up your mind about the apartment, please?" I acted if I was thinking about it for a second and then said, "Fine." She slowly placed the sole of her foot on my mouth. She grabbed my lips with her toes and gently aparted them and placed her big toe on my teeth and started rubbing it. It simply felt great on my mouth. Her other shoe was still on my throat and she was also stroking it gently. I closed my eyes. Then all of a sudden her cell phone rang. She moved her foot away from my mouth and placed it on my cheek and responded to the call. It was from the management office. She started talking on the phone while her foot rested on my cheek. After a few seconds I shook my head as if I was uncomfortable. She looked at me with a fake angry look and whispered, "Jeez!" and slid her foot back up to my mouth and started rubbing my teeth with her toes again. She had her phone under ear and she started writing some thing on her notebook. She lost focus on my teeth and simply started sliding the sole of her foot on my mouth. I opened my mouth and her sole bhagwaned on my teeth. She rubbed it back and forth on my teeth and mashed my lips in the process. She tilted her foot to the side and it pretty much fell into my mouth sideways. She pushed it in my mouth started moving it around. I guess she lost track of what she was doing and rubbed my tongue with her foot. Then after a couple of minutes. She pulled both of her legs back and stood up. She was still on the phone. She put one hand on the mouth piece and whispered, "My legs are tired of sitting like that." I tried getting up and she put her hand on the mouth piece again and whispered, "No no, keep laying there." I went back laying on my back. She walked around me and came near my head. She lifted her bare foot in the air and brought it down on my face. Seeing the golden opportunity I opened my mouth wide. The sole of her foot bhagwaned on my open mouth. She felt my mouth with her foot trying to find a good spot and then realized my mouth was wide open. She looked down at me and straightened her foot with toes pointing towards my mouth and gently inserted her foot in my mouth. It fitted inside my mouth perfectly. She pushed it in further and started moving her toes inside my mouth. She kept it inside my mouth as she talked on the phone. After a few minutes she ended the phone call and look at me with my mouth stuffed with her foot. She gave me a painful jerk in my mouth by pushing her foot deep into my mouth. "Looks like my toes are now warming up your throat", she giggled and felt my throat with her toes. Then she took her foot out of my mouth. "How're your teeth now?", she asked as she gently rubbed my lips with her foot. "Much better, thanks", I smiled. She pinched my bottom lip with her toes and then took it away and put it back in her shoe. "Now if you don't mind, can we go to my office and fill out the paper work?", she smiled again. "Sure", I said and got up. We started walking towards the office.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2021, 10:25:14 AM by atgirlfeet »

Offline femaleworship

• ActiveUsers
Re: The Apartment Girl
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2021, 11:26:30 AM »
nice

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20