Author Topic: Sis and mom's feet  (Read 3348 times)

Offline Harryjudge

Sis and mom's feet
« on: December 02, 2022, 10:59:52 PM »

Hi everyone, so this story is a totally new one and have no relation to previous ones and is a totally new plot.

I have been living with my mom and sis since I was young. My sister is 11 years older than me. Her name is Ruby. She's really beautiful, I have always worshiped her following almost everything from her clothing to her make up and everything. I would never go out shopping alone and would always take her, it was almost like she would tell me what to wear almost everyday. She is a really smart girl and likes to boss people around alot. I haven't been around dad long but he was there till I was 10 and I have seen Ruby even boss him around along with mom ofcourse. The first incident I can clearly remember is when I was around 3 years of age we were told to share the same bed as I was too big to sleep woth my parents and my sis has always had a queen size mattress. When we got to know this, my sis told me since I wasn't long enough, I could sleep at the bottom of the bed as there was enough space left for me near her feet. For the first night we both slept very peacefully with her toes occasionally brushing on my legs and stomach as I had my feet near her feet and my face on the other end of the mattress. For about a week slept in the same position and only once I woke up in the middle of the night with her foot pressing into my breast and her toes sloghtly brushing on my chin as she had moved a lot in her sleep. But soon enough I went back to sleep and I always woke up after she had already went to school.

As I have told I literally worshipped her for everything she did. So I would get very excited and always tried to be around her whenever I could and followed her like a cute dog everywhere. My parents would tease me by telling that I was her personal puppy and I would jist blush at this comment and Ruby also only smiled at this. Once we went on a family trip and after enjoying for the whole day outside, everyone was very tired and almost sleepy. My father had to get up early as we had to drive to another location in the morning se he went to bed immediately when we came back leaving all us girls only in the family suite's common room. My sis had recently started drinking so she asked mom if she would want to join her for some wine? And mom said yes! So Ruby poured 2 glasses of wine while I was sitting on the floor and mom the sofa removing her heels and placing them on the carpet near me when she came and gave one glass to her and sat beside her pn the sofa and plopped her feet on the table in front of the sofa while I was under her legs. I could see her legs going over my head and her feet placed almost in front of my forehead on the table corner still in her sneakers and pink socks which were ofcourse very sweaty by now.

Looking at her mom also put her feet on the table and now I was totally covered from all 4 sides with their legs going very near my head and their feet almost on my forehead. I could smell very evident smell of foot sweat and leather which I knew was emitting from mom's barefeet in front of my face which she had put there without a care in the world of me being under thier legs. I don't even know if they remember me being there or noticed me later I'm not really sure. They continued sipping on their wines while I kept smelling my sister's socks and mom's feet all the time staring at them so close to my face for another 20 mins. They would twitch once in a while when they giggled and this would bring their feet real close to my face and back to their postion. I think Ruby was halfway done with her glass when she picked her left foot up from the table and placed the sole of her sneaker on my leg all the while still having a conversation with mom and signalling me to remove her shoe for her. I did and she replaced her foot with the other one and I repeated the process. Once both her shoes were off she put her feet back on the table this time crossing her right foot over her left knee causing her right foot to dangle an inch above my face. If I even angled my neck an inch to look up my face would get planted on the sweaty and dirty pink right sock which she had been wearing since we had left home i.e. for almost 18 hours now. I don't think mom noticed this or she just didn't care enough for her youngest daughter as much as she did for the elder one to say anything to her about her smelly foot practically dangling in my face. They continued their conversation when I felt some pressure on my head and realised that mom accidentally placed the sole of her left foot on my head and said while still keeping the heel planted on it "oops, forgot you were there under our feet honey! Btw, aren't our feet too smelly for such a small space you have down there? I hope you don't die from the smell." And laughed with my sis. My sis added to this "She should be fine mom until she doesn't put her nose between my sweaty toes which are literally covered in footjam! Eww! I'm warning you ellie (my name) don't go anywhere near them or you'll regret for sure." While tapping my forehead on the side (right temple) with her toes in her socks. I could feel her sweat coming to stick on my face from her tapping/slapping whatever she was doing to my face with her foot. Mom also laughed to this while picking her foot up and placing it back onto the table and continuing their conversation as usual about other things ignoring me again for around an hour. They had another glass and wanted to go to bed as when it was finished. Now since it was family suite I and my sis had to share a double bed so we could each sleep on our own side but my as when we entered our room and laid on the bed my sis very sweetly asked me "My sweet little puppy sis, could you be a dear and massage my feet while I sleep I'm really tired today and my feet are so sore from all the walking we did." I said "sure sis, no problem. I can just lie down at the bottom of the bed as at home with your feet near me and I can massage them for you while you try to sleep. She said "Yeah this is awesome. And make sure you don't stop until I'm asleep, if you did I'm gonna footslap you with my sweaty foot and she put her foot almost on my face while giggling a lot at her comment about footslapping me. I moved her foot away from my face and laid down pn the bed perpendicular to her almost at the end of it. I had no space on my left and she had her legs bentat her knees for me to get into position. As I tapped on her foot she stretched her legs completely and her feet came to press very hard into the right side of my breast and stomach to which she pushed me with her feet while saying "Move away a little I can't stretch completely." As she was very powerful due to being a little tipsy she pushed really hard which made me fall down onto the floor and cried a little which made her laugh a lot at the situation but soon enough she calmed down and said "I think this bed is lesser in length than the one at home so I'll just have to place my feet on you stomach while you massage them for me to get to sleep." I came back on the bed back into my previous position she planted her feet on my stomach and neck by accident. Which she moved and said "You should lie down with your face on the other side if you don't want me to accidentally place my foot on your face while I'm sleeping." I did as suggested by her and now I had her feet on my stomach and lower breast while I massaged them for her. It had been just 20 mins, she was using her phone while I have been just massaging them without her having acknowledged me for the whole time when mom came into our room and saw us awake she asked "Not sleepy yet?" To which Ruby replied "Nope, I was very tired so having ellie give me a wonderful footrub which feels really good after being in my shoes all day." And ordered "ellie, remove my socks please." I was shocked and surprised to having her treat me like a puppy in front of mom but since they already teased me so I didn't care and followed the instructions of my goddess like sis. I removed both her socks and placed them near my pillow while continued to massage her bare feet now resting on me.

Mom sat on the opposite side of the bed from where sis was lying and told she couldn't sleep with dad as he was snoring a lot and she even tried muffing him with her grabbing his nose between her toes but he just doesn't stop so she came to check if she could sleep here with us. Then she pulled her feet up still in her flip flops which have a very evident sole shape and print embedded on them from her using it for almost an year now. The soles of those came to rest and dangle at the very end of the mattress just 6 inches above my head while she continued talking to sis about something. After a few minutes, mom asked Ruby to switch off the lights so they could try to sleep and asked me to come and lie between them parellel to them now. Ruby stopped me and said "I want her under my feet and massage them until I go to sleep so she'll be spending whole night there itself. Now it is her choice whose feet she wants to have resting on her face for the whole night. I would suggest she stays where she is and you use her face as a footrest for the night while she massages my feet because your feet are only dusty and probably a little dirty from walking all day in open heels but still they won't smell as bad as it would under my toes as I can still feel a lot of toejam in between those. So ellie my cute little puppy, you tell me what do you chose? My smelly and sweaty feet which I'm sure have a lot of toejam for me to rub on your cute nose and cheeks or mom's dirty and dusty feet which would smell only a little better because of her sole sweating against the dusty leather sole of her heels." To this mom said "I think we should help her decide by letting her smell for herself." Saying this she placed her slipper sole on my face and asked me to remove it and start smelling her foot. I did as ordered and while I was smelling her sole under the arch and heel feeling her dry and dirty foot rubbing on my face with her cracked heels rubbing on my soft cheeks she said "If you are fine smelling my heels and soles I think you should be fine as I don't move much in my sleep anyways so there's a very little chance I'll end up with my toes pressed hard against your nostrils if I slept with my heels resting on your upturned face. I think You can skip smelling my toes and just tell me if it hurts while I place my right heel on your left eye socket with my left foot crossed at my ankle? Here you go, tell me if this hurts or if you would be fine spending the night like this. I could feel the her heel digging into my closed eyeball but still it felt good as it was like a massage for my eye and since she had this habbit of keep vibrating her feet it felt really good so I just said "No mommy, it doesn't hurt at all." Mom said "Ok, seems like she'll be comfortable with my feet on her face. But before we get to sleep, you can be sure of where to sleep by smelling ruby's toes." Ruby moved her foot to my face covering my nose completely with her toes and cupped it with them while I smelt the most cheezy and horrible smell I've ever in my life. This made me cough so hard into the sole of my sis which made both mom and her laugh out loud as I was gagging under the smelly and sweaty feet of my sis. They both found this very funny and kept teasing me by placing their feet again on my face asking me to make the same sound again. I joined in on the fun and tried making the same noise which made them laugh again. It felt right and good to make both of them happy even if it was at the expense of making fun of myself in front of them. I was happy to be of use to both of them for their entertainment, a foot massager or even just a mere footstool for their tired, smelly and dirty feet. I was in my happy place is all I knew and loved being their, especially in the company of women I admired the most in life. Even if they soon forgot about me and continued to have their own conversation I just felt good to keep massaging my sister's feet while mom was using my face as a her footrest. Occasionally on of them will place their foot on my lips and and nose telling me to make "that sound" again and they would laugh out loud everytime I did that for them. We slept with my face mashed between my mom's soles as she was making cute faces with her feet by pressing my cheeks together and Ruby had her right foot resting on my chin as she wanted me to keep applying a little saliva with my tongue at the side of her heel where she had a very little cut with her own toenail earlier that day while she had her other foot crossed at her ankle over the right and it came to rest on the side of my face which was the only exposed part of my face. I kept massaging her left foot while licking her wound till about 3 in the morning and that is when I also slept.

In the morning I woke up with mom's and Ruby's feet still on my face however now I had my sisters' soles squarely planted on my face and I had my mom's right foot's big toe in my mouth with other 4 toes smeared over my nose and left foot pressing my left boob into my chest. I didn't move for about an hour and then mom woke up and started rubbing her feet on me to analyse where she was and what was under her soft soles. She smiled looking at my right eye between her big and second toe of the left foot while rubbing the bottom of her toe pad and nail on my tongue scratching it causing me tear between her toes which she wiped for me smilimg at me as if doing a favour for me. She kept her feet on me till dad came into the room and kissed her on the cheek and then realising she had me under her feet. He told her "She must me really loving this isn't she?" To which mom just smiled at him. He also smiled back coming near my face he brought his lips towards my cheek to kiss me but as soon as he pouted my sis moved her foot a little causing her big and second toe with the toering on it to enter his lips and making him gag for a second. He made "that sound which made mom laugh but she contained herself as to not wake up my sis. Due to muffing she was moving her body a lot while laughing making her toe to enter deeper and deeper into my mouth which at the end caused me to gag as well. This made mom laugh again until she stopped moving making my gagging stop. Dad also removed her elder daughter's toes from his mouth and kissed my on my cheek which was smeared with all the dirt from mom's feet and sweat from Ruby's feet. While he was kissing Ruby accidentally foot slapped him hard across the front of his face while moving in her sleep. Mom laughed again and told him to go and shower if he was done having feet on his face. To which dad also laughed a little and left. Mom left about 10 minutes later and finally Ruby woke up after around 2 hours of this and went straight to the washroom. She didn't say anything to me about last night but I could notice that there was something different now the way she looked at me. She always had this different smile which made her look very confident and dominating and in result making me more submissive to her than I usually was.

Mom and dad had left already for some work when she woke up. She made me massage her feet while resting them on my shoulder until mom and dad came back. She didn't remove her feet even in front of them and kept sitting like it was normal for an elder sister to use her younger sibbling as a footstool.

Offline virgosuper2000

Re: Sis and mom's feet
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2022, 06:53:16 AM »
nice story

Offline femaleworship

• ActiveUsers
Re: Sis and mom's feet
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2023, 02:47:42 PM »
good

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20