Author Topic: Liv Morgan, the WWE Superstar gets her dirty sneakers licked.  (Read 1134 times)

Offline RiskierSubset

Liv Morgan was walking towards her locker room when a fan walked up to her.

"Excuse me, Liv," the fan said. "I'm a huge fan and I was wondering if I could pay you 200 dollars to kiss your feet."

Liv looked at him skeptically. "200 dollars? Are you kidding me? I'm worth way more than that, dude."

The fan looked dejected. "I'm sorry, Liv. I didn't mean to offend you. It's just that I really admire you and I-"

Liv cut him off. "Look, if you really want to do something for me, you can pay me to lick the dirt off the bottom of my sneakers."

The fan's eyes lit up. "Really? I would do that. How much?"

Liv smirked. "500 dollars, minimum."

The fan hesitated for a moment before nodding. "Okay, I'll do it."

Liv led the fan to a corner of the backstage area where no one else was around. She lifted up her sneaker and showed him the dirt and grime caked onto the bottom of the rubber sole.

"You sure you want to do this, dude?" Liv asked.

The fan nodded, a look of intense desire in his eyes.

Liv shook her head in disbelief. "You're such a fucking weirdo, dude. But hey, if it makes you happy."

The fan got down on his knees and started to lick the bottom of Liv's sneaker. Liv watched in amused disgust as he slurped up the dirt and grime, making sure to get every last bit.

"You know, you're basically licking the ground right now, right?" Liv said, smirking.

The fan nodded, his tongue still moving back and forth over the textured surface. "Yes, Liv. It's amazing."

Liv couldn't believe what she was hearing. "You're fucking disgusting, dude. But hey, if this is what gets you off, I'm not gonna judge you."

As the fan continued to lick the dirt off the bottom of her sneaker, Liv made fun of him, describing all the disgusting things she had stepped in over the past week.

"You're licking up dirt, dog shit, and who knows what else," Liv said, laughing. "You're fucking gross, dude."

The fan looked up at her with a mix of shame and arousal. "Yes, Liv. It's amazing."

Liv shook her head, wondering how anyone could be turned on by such a disgusting act. But at least she knew her sneakers were clean, thanks to the weirdo on his knees in front of her.

I thought you guys will like this one because I think WWE is pretty popular there in India.

Offline femaleworship

• ActiveUsers
Re: Liv Morgan, the WWE Superstar gets her dirty sneakers licked.
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2023, 07:31:13 AM »
Nice

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20